Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for dog runs for my dog but I am not sure about the products that I have seen in the market. I saw a dog runs but I am having issue deciding whether I should go for a dog run or made a sepearate room for my dog. Can someone advice me what is the best option to give dog a home or a dog runs?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Personally, my dogs live in the house with me. They can go out in my fully fenced yard to play and potty, but they spend most of their time inside the house.

If you do't have a fenced yard, then setting up a run for you dog would be a good idea, so that you don't have to leash walk them every time they need to potty.

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
Having kennel outside has lots of benefits if you don't or can't have a secured fenced in yard..

Hands free potty break area.. especially if you have to go to work all day. you get up take your dog out to the fenced enclosure while you go back inside and get ready to go to work giving them time to run around , potty.. Before they have to come in for the full day until your off of work

can set up an enclosure right off the back door of your house, ground floor apartment, so your dog can go out and sit in the sun, enjoy some fresh air when they want to. Be stimulated to see and hear what is going on out side.

areas that you can design and build yourself or purchase one kennel panel kit, and then expand the panels as you can afford new individual panels

think its great that the dogs can have some free time outside and still be safe

out door runs can be something you invest in and take with you to a new place when you move

1 - 3 of 3 Posts