Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELLLLLLL!!!!
Yesterday started out just CRAPPY... at around 12:00pm I got bit by a damn yellow SPIDER!!! Uggggh! I saw it in my car when I got in... drove and ran errands, then when I get back home and get out of my car I see it on my arm and it bites me ::). I was like AHHHHH! of course... and it began to sting. Then it subsided and I thought I was fine... well nuh uh....

About 20 minutes later my arm started pulsating and I look down to see the bite area surrounded by bubbles uggh. In the end I drugged myself with benydryl but dealt with the pain for a good while. My arm got all swollen... then PAINFULLY tingly at any move I made with it.

Well this is what the benydryl did to me LoL... My baby Callahan was my nurse once again... he's the best nurse. He decided he need to keep me warm and cuddle with me while I past out.
And actually him laying on my arm, made it feel better :)

Yes we're on the single recliner LOL
Gramma waking us up for a picture...

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally a smile... Callahan's not too happy

After a LONGGGG nap... I felt "okay" enough to go outside with my loves and play some ball...
The jump shots...

Jade didnt play at all lol... she found a bone from the other night and chewed on it the whole time

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont ya just love my DANE-ASAURUS REX?!

LOL

Jodie girl and Callahan... Yes lol I realize Callahan's tongue has to be the LONGEST tongue EVERRRR! haha

The three of them

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay here's the rest of the day!
WELLLLL! LoL... on top of the spider bite... I ate something that completely messed up my tummy... I'm still feeling it today. So I decide to take a nice RELAXING SHOWER!!!... Nuh uh...

I get in the shower... it's nice... THEN... I get my body soap and lather it on my hand to wash my face (my mom accidentally threw away my face wash) my hand SLIPS and I LATHER MY RIGHT EYE WITH BODY SOAP, STRONNNGGGG BODY WASH!!!

AHHHHHHH! It had to be the most painful feeling... I scream my bloody soapy eyes out... hit the walls stop my feet, then slip and FALL on my back... still with the soap in my eye! LOL! James comes busting threw the door with my cousin bethany... and he picks me up while Beth gets me a towel and dabs the blood off my lip because I BUSTED IT!!! Uggggh! LoL...

It's super funny now... but dammit that was the worst thing. James held my eye open and flushed it with water while I screamed... my dad ran up and helped out too... while laughing a bit... then everything in the room lightened up and I realized HELL! Here I am Nakey in a towel with my boyfriend and my dad and my cousin helping wash my eyes out while I scream bloody murder haha! and my Callahan was looking at me like WTF happened to you?!

I love my family! LOL!

After everything we watched some rented movies... (dont watch the unborn... it's the stupidest movie ever... but Nights in Rondanthe is great!)
James and Guera

Hehe they love eachother

By the second movie they were on the floor

LOL James squeezed in

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

LOLOLOLOL!

So today... I have a swollen sore arm... a sore back and butt... a sore eye... and a busted lip... HOW DO I FEEL?!

LIKE THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!! I AM SO FULL OF LOVE!!! I HAVE A GREAT FAMILY!!!

No complaints here
Thanks for reading about my day! hahah
Nessa

·
Registered
554 Posts
Haha, that was good. ;) Callahan seems like a fun dog!

I watched The Unborn a few nights ago, and I'd have to kind of agree with you. Really dumb main plot, a bunch of dumb CGI scares, but some parts were somewhat amusing. I'm a sucker for "old-fashined" scary movies like that. :)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Nessa, you officially stole to the title of "Biggest Clutz Ever". That was mine! :p

I'm really glad your okay and that you have such a wonderful family with yah to help you out.

Also, yuck! I HATE spiders.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Girl, you are unbelievable, all that falling and bumping and bites. and how the h___ does your big (understatement) dog act and think like such a small dog? He is remarkable, makes me want a Dane!! I'm glad Callahan nursed you back to health.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Oh man I hate spiders sooo much. Glad I have no idea what a yellow spider is - because we dont' have them. You saw it in the car when you got in..........? That spider would be out of that car so fast, I would scream like a girl..ok maybe not - but i would not be getting in the car. Shivers thinking of it.

Great pics of the family. Love the group shots of everyone sleeping.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Girl, Nessa, you gotta have the crappiest luck. : P lol!

How's the spider bite? Has it cleared up? (I'm terrified of spiders, and terrified I'll be bit by one that's venom eats my skin off!)

It was hard not to laugh, and at the same time go, "Aww, poor thing..." lol! I feel for you and your bad luck, girl... But... It does sound kind of comical, (the shower scene), lol... At least you're not too hurt. : )

·
Registered
108 Posts
Good ole south Texas... If there is anything that will bite, sting or poison you I swear it lives in south Texas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts