Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

They are a little big so mom is holding them up a bit.

Why Petco didn't make some for small dogs, I don't know...but anyway, still managed a cute picture :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Awwww too cute!

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
Handsome man!
He is so cooperative KB! :D

Soro, not so much:

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
First time seeing Wally! He is absolutely adorable ... handsome ... precious! :D

·
Registered
792 Posts
Wally is so dang fluffy. The Fluffiest Reindeer.

Maybe your Petco ran out of the small? I was able to pick up a small, but even they are a bit big for Mumble's tiny head. I'm thinking about taking in the elastic a bit. Might work for Wally as well?

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe your Petco ran out of the small? I was able to pick up a small, but even they are a bit big for Mumble's tiny head. I'm thinking about taking in the elastic a bit. Might work for Wally as well?
Not sure, they weren't even out. One of the clerks just give me one because she was opening a big bag of them and I was checking out. She said "He's sooooooooo cute" and handed me a set of ears.

I'm going to think of something, and my mom has made it a mission to figure it out LOL. I told her I had put a few vids of him doing stuff on youtube and sharing them here. Between us, we'll probably get those ears to stay on somehow! XD

She was FLOORED that he was one of the "big font" search terms on this site. She was like "Wally has fans!" LOL

·
Registered
35 Posts
My Petco offered smalls on Black Friday too. Bummer that yours are large, could you sew the strap underneath to be shorter?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts