1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
He's a really beautiful pup:)

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Is he the one who is afraid of going outside?

If so, he looks a bit more confident, and he's adorable!!

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
AWWW!! Very cute! :D

I miss having a puppy...they are so much fun...*sigh*

·
Registered
47 Posts
awww is that a border collie? i was thinking about getting one for my mini schnauzer to play with. are they good with smaller dogs and small children?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Wow, that is an absurdly cute little pup.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is he the one who is afraid of going outside?

If so, he looks a bit more confident, and he's adorable!!
Yea I think he's starting to get little more comfortable. For those pictures I had to really encourage him to come to me though. Still gets nervous when he sees me get the leash down. Also won't go down the stair. But once I carry him down he's a little better. He'll get there. Any other leash training tips would be helpful. I have to give him a little tug to get him to follow my (like really gentle, like a nudge, I'm not dragging him). I've let him wander around inside leash in tow, but he likes to chew on it.

awww is that a border collie? i was thinking about getting one for my mini schnauzer to play with. are they good with smaller dogs and small children?
what breed is he?
His foster mom told me they believe he's an Australian shepherd (maybe blue heeler)/ Black lab mix (smart dog!). He's def got the lab because 3 of his brothers def looked like black labs. Two of his other brothers were almost gray spotted. Waldo def had the coolest markings. Some of that black on his head and body is actually dark brown. But he does have that border collie kinda look, but he was the only in the litter like that I think. I love my dorky little guy. (He runs so funny).

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update - Ok, I'm now getting pretty convinced that he's a Blue heeler / beagle mix with some black lab. I don't think he took as much lab as his brothers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts