Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a bag of Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats recently. It smells delicious and I had to try hard not to have a taste myself, and my dog loved it. Unfortunately, it caused my dog to have soft stools (but not quite diarrhea) and the need to poop about 5 times a day. And she farted a lot from eating it. :eek:
It took me a few days to catch on and I stopped feeding her and all the symptoms went away. I am going to return it (Costco takes anything back!) but I was wondering if anybody else had similar experience.

I guess I should have known better than purchasing food items "Made in China" after all the recent fiasco.

·
Registered
34 Posts
At this point I don't think I'd trust ANYTHING from China in terms of food for my family (4 legged included of course!). Only exception at this point is loose leaf tea (for the humans) and that is limited to stock on hand. Once that is gone....cross that bridge when I get there I guess.

Of course because of lax point of origin labelling laws it is impossible to avoid everything but if it gives a source you don't trust then don't go there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts