Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No pics today, just video's! Okay, so I took a few pics, but none came out good (really cloudy weather today... ugh, where's my sunshine?!). I captured some really cute video of Sam and Bo playing around earlier. The second video is a shorter video and includes Gracie playing too. Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Hey girl! I think we're both having the same weather. It was a little warmer today and not so windy but no sun! Yuk! Looks like they were having a blast. Is that your back yard...if so, it's huge! How's Triumph doing? He's my boy ;)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ugh, I hate icky weather! Day before yesterday, we had the most beautiful sunny weather. Then yesterday and today, ickiness and clouds, and even a little rain. I want my sunshine back!! I love taking pics out in the yard, and bright sun is the best. :D

Yeah, that's part of our backyard, that's the part that we have fenced in for the dogs. Bo and Sam were definitely having fun, they can do that for hours and hours.

Triumph is doing wonderfully. He had that thick, luxurious coat but today... it got shaved off. ::facepalm:: ;) I had no choice, really. He LOVES to roll in mud like a pig, and spends hours digging dirt holes and rolling in them. Keeping his long hair clean, and tangle free was become a chore! So I clipped him, LOL. My mom nearly fainted when she saw him. I left his long, bushy tail of course, and now it's driving him crazy as it rubs his back. :p

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was that a fainting goat in the second vid?
Nah, that's just Gracie, the fainting weiner! :p

That's how she plays -- she constantly rolls all around the yard as they chase her. She'll run 4 or 5 feet and then flop over like, "I give up!" Then she gets up and does it all over again, LOL. She's a mess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts