Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like showing Dexter videos of dogs on youtube or pups for adoption on PetFinder. I didn't manage to catch his first reaction this time -- mega head tilting and whimpering. But I did manage to catch him with some little head tilts. Enjoy his cuteness, and try to ignore my final-exams-induced sloppiness...

·
Registered
179 Posts
We both do, hehe. For now, we'll have to settle for regular dog park trips. I'm hoping that in about a year, we'll be able to adopt a little brother or sister for him. ;)
I hear you on the dog park trips... I was actually calling my family and friends and setting up doggy play dates so he would be fully socialized. I think I annoyed my neighbours as I always called them to get Oakley to play with their chocolate lab. I crunched some numbers and I think I'm going to save money in the long run by getting Juno, less gas for the play dates. However, the dog park is still a must visit, at least twice a week :)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I love Dexter! That is such an adorable video. :D He has so much expression and intelligence in that face... you guys just look like best buddies, I love it. :)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I hear you on the dog park trips... I was actually calling my family and friends and setting up doggy play dates so he would be fully socialized. I think I annoyed my neighbours as I always called them to get Oakley to play with their chocolate lab. I crunched some numbers and I think I'm going to save money in the long run by getting Juno, less gas for the play dates. However, the dog park is still a must visit, at least twice a week :)
Yea, Dexter absolutely loves going and playing with his doggy friends. I'm so glad we have one so close.

Very cute. I like it when he looks into the cam as if to suggest are you catching all this too?
He kept looking at me like, "Ok, Ok, I get it... now lets get that dog here so I can play with him!"

I love Dexter! That is such an adorable video. :D He has so much expression and intelligence in that face... you guys just look like best buddies, I love it. :)
Thanks! He's good to hang around with while studying... although he'll eventually butt in and say, "Time to play with me!"

lmao too cute! When you two are looking at each other it's like you know what the other is thinking lol
Hehe, thanks!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't realize how big Dexter is until he was up beside you...his head is huge! I love the eyes...and he is quite the cute handsome guy...all rolled up into one hunk o love! :cool:
He's not QUITE as big as he looks in this video. He's a bit closer to the webcam... and I'm not a good judge of size, I'm pretty tiny, haha. He's about 45 pounds, and his head comes to my upper thigh when he stands (I'm about 5'3"). However, he can just about lick my face when he stands on all two legs.

He's mostly got a huge head. ;)

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
He is very cute. He should be in commercials, the camera is good to him. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts