Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Kong Wubba has been the preferred toy of the dogs here ever since I got one for Willow ages ago!! Well, Jasper got a chance to play with it today, and just LOVED it. At first, he was so intrigued with the squeaking, his little ears would just shoot up and he'd grin this huge silly grin. Then he started squealing and growling at it, and just having a blast! I decided to get out the camera and try to capture what I could, even though I missed the initial "OMG, a cool new fun thing!" response. :D

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I really want to, but I've heard all these horrible stories about evil vicious wolf hybrids...... :p ;)

Yeah, I think I am going to keep him. Barring any unforeseen trouble between him and Willow and Bandit (which I doubt - he's been introduced to both of them through the glass doors and there was no worrisome behavior). He has already met Big Boy, one of our cats, and did good - he was curious and really interested, but greeted him with wags and squeals just like he greets another dog or a new person. I do worry about him playing too rough, so I'm going to take it very slow. BUT, at least he is not fixated on them as prey like Willow.

So, once I add him to my sig, does that make it official? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts