Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKe9ZhC33JQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hopefully this link works, it is the link to the first video on YouTube of my video diary to Bree's progress. For those of you who didn't see my first post about her in the training forum she was never outside the horse stall she was born in, it was full of feces and urine and she hasn't been actually touched since she was very young. She is around a year and a half now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I plan on keeping this diary going the entire way through. Tomorrow I am going to try to get more of her reactions to things in there, like what she does outside and everything. That way I can completely compare her progress and others can see how she reacts. It has already been rewarding, she was giving me kisses tonight so I must be doing something right! :)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
What a beautiful brittany! She's gorgeous.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
She is beautiful. I am looking forward to the videos and seeing her progress. It is wonderful that you have taken her under your wing. :)

It is so heartbreaking to see what some dogs have had to go through and the horrible lives they have had to endure ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts