Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah these dogs are so dangerous.
on a serious note though. i have been around a couple pitbulls and they are a very loving breed sorry for the scare people. :p

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
When I saw the title I thought OMG the moderators should close this thread right now. I'm glad I was wrong. But seriously, that poor baby could have drowned from all of the dog licks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Look at that vicious pitbull!! He's attacking that baby with kisses!! Shesh, what a mean, violent, awful breed :rolleyes: Blame the deed not the breed... My parents rottie isn't allowed to visit my house because of our home owners insurance (when my roomie said we were watching the rottie for a week they threatened to drop him) He's 12 years old, pretty much blind and has bad hips.. and sweet as pie :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
I never look at these threads because they just make my so mad but for some reason I was ready to kindly debate the fact these are not mean dogs lol I am so happy it was something like this...lol Thank you

·
Banned
749 Posts
I don't think that the video is portraying the pitbull in a favorable light at all. He is being treated unfairly and the video borders on abuse of the dog. If I could find the sources address of that video I would report the flagrant abuse in a heartbeat. The owner should be tossed in jail for life. It is so unfair to him not to be in a jumper like the baby is. :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cute! I didn't want to watch the video at first because I thought "Who would video their baby being atacked?!" but then I read the other replies :p

There is a huge Pit where I live (and they aren't allowed - 30lb limit for any dog) and he's like that. Lick, lick, lick, lick all the time. :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Run for your lives, he kills by drowning his victims! lol

·
Registered
20,766 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was about ready to ride your rear for that comment! lol but I'm glad it wasn't what I was thinking it was.

I love my pitt. He's just the sweetest thing ever! I just wish he wouldn't dig and chew up my clothes! lol

·
Banned
894 Posts
So would anyone object if I created a thread titled:

"Pit bull plays with baby, this is why I love this breed"

and then showed images of children horribly mutilated by pit bulls?

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
So would anyone object if I created a thread titled:

"Pit bull plays with baby, this is why I love this breed"

and then showed images of children horribly mutilated by pit bulls?
I would...but I don't think they would allow that type of video on the forum...atleast I hope not.

I didn't really like the title of the thread either...its just the type of sensationalistic headlines that the pit bull advocates HATE in the media. there were a lot of other you tube videos with the same kind of 'titles' and I was scared to watch them just because I didn't want to accidentally watch a REAL viscious attack on a kid. I did watch a few, and some of them didn't even had a kid in them. Its just to get the attention....kind of sad for the breed.

Cute video...but too bad you couldn't just say..look at my cute video with my dog and baby, rather than using the negative pit bull reputation to get clicks...:(

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yeah, he looks like a Lab mix. But it's cute!
It definitely looks like a pit bull, an older one (gray whiskers). They tend to vary widely in appearance compared with other breeds due to the fact that they have traditionally been bred for function over form. The breed weight average is 30-60 lbs, most of them falling in the 40-50 lb range, though UKC show-bred pit bulls have topped out at 75lb.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts