Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My name is Rachele and I am a small animal veterinarian and writer in southern California.

I have a five year old female spayed golden retriever named Savanna who is the light of my life. That's her in my profile photo! I also have an eight year old female spayed cat named Chessie. I named her Chessie because she is like the Cheshire Cat - she disappears whenever she wants to and you can't find her anywhere even though she is an indoor cat!

I look forward to participating in the forums!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome to dog forums I'm new here too, I think your the third vet here or second. I'm a second year dvm student at Ovc at u of Guelph.

although you are welcome, you are not truly welcome until you upload photos of the pup :) (no need for the kitty photos ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to upload photos of my dog to this thread but the "insert image" button says to insert the link to a URL. How do I upload photos from my computer to this thread?

·
Banned
1,765 Posts
yes you have to use a image hosting website like photobucket. You may prefer websites like Imgur since you don't need an account. Just go to imgur.com and click on upload from computer.

Anyways after you upload an image to anything just copy the "BBCode" to paste directly. If your use the "insert image" button, you want to copy the "Direct Link" instead.

It should look something like URL[IMG] in your post. These images are not resized so you may need to resize them first before uploading

Alternatively, if you go to the "advanced" posting page instead of using quick reply, you can scroll down to attachments and click on "Manage Attachments" then you can upload pictures directly from your computer to your forum account. After you've uploaded your image, select the image you want and click on "Insert Inline" to add the attachment to your post. These images are resized when you post. Only minor thing is these images don't show up when someone else quotes you.

·
Banned
1,625 Posts
Cool!
Welcome to the forum!!!

Your avatar pic reminds me of my fav. Author Jennifer Arnold... and her book cover for her "In a Dog's Heart" is of her snuggling a golden retriever.
I love that book!
And what a great motto to follow... by listening to what your pup wants, needs etc.

Anyhoo... have fun here and looking forward to your ideas & advises. ;)

siaojuju.jpg RomanWW.jpg

My oversized white retriever wannabe... really a Great Pyrenees.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts