Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I am also disappointed no one else supported your feeling and and addressed this egg head. My mother would have taken my side if this happened to me and my dog.
Oh, my parents did take my side. My mom has gone off on this man more than once also. I just needed to leave asap to take care of Bailey and they were both busy helping my grandparents with their yard.
Oh, Bailey is my last name, so you must have a great dog, that has some English in him!
Well, she is Welsh:p

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
From your post it seems that Bailey is OK today.
She is so far. Eating, pooping, energetic as usual. I, however, am exhausted. I had my alarm set to go off every hour on the hour so I could check her all night (she sleeps in my bed). My stomach was in knots all night, I'm so glad she's alright.

I love her picture. She looks like Lord Nelson's 1st mate! :D
Alright, I give. I googled it and still dont know who Lord Nelson's first mate is:eek:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Your uncle sounds just like my uncle! We must be karmically related. My uncle has:
Played rough with my big dog while we were teaching him not to nip. He was surprised when Cerbie bit him, and he hit him in the face. So I hit my uncle in the face and we left.

He has repeatedly encouraged Brigit jump on him after repeatedly telling him that jumping is bad for her back. I'm pretty sure I hit him in the face that day, too.

We've not brought the dogs anywhere near him since. My Grandma is sad, she loves them, but I can't have my uncle try his best to ruin my dogs. Maybe I should just let Max pee on him. That would be great.

Stupid uncles. I feel your pain. Really.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts