Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Polar when with his new man today! very very excited boy! And Venus came home. Shes is a VERY sweet dog! A bit on the thin side because the kennel she was being kept at is not feeding the dogs the correct amount of food... :mad:
anyways, were thinking she is around 6-7 years old, was kept as an outside dog, needs to gain around 20lbs, loves cats, hopefully kids(well find out tonight), and needs training. She will need to be spayed before she goes up for adoption so she'll be with us a while longer than Polar. She is also has food allergies so she has special food. I will keep everyone updated on how her training and weight gain goes, but for now enjoy some photos!

Polar getting ready for Tom.

She looks older than she is...

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Aw, look how happy Polar looks!

And Venus . . . she's a cute one, too. Love her smile in the second post. And yes, look at those ribs! She does need to gain weight. I look forward to seeing and hearing about her progress.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Does she fetch or just carry the ball around? You are doing a very good thing by fostering (something I could never do...I would end up keeping them all!). Can't wait to see the pictures of her getting fattened up. Keep them pictures coming! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Does she fetch or just carry the ball around? You are doing a very good thing by fostering (something I could never do...I would end up keeping them all!). Can't wait to see the pictures of her getting fattened up. Keep them pictures coming!
Yes she does fetch but she gets tired of it real quick. But it is her first day so hopefully her attention span will grow.:D

Shes VERY anxious but is calming down real quick. Im watching two young girls right now and I feel bad for her, the one girl is very excitable and likes to drag her around:mad: I get after her all the time and poor ol' Venus just takes it in stride.:rolleyes: The other girl is real good her mum has fostered dogs for 5 years so she know what she can and cannot do. had I known i would two I wouldn't have had Kirsten drop her off today, alas the second girl was a late call...

However she does not like other dogs... at all.. so that will have to be fixed... Im lucky enough to have an awesome friend that has an awesome dog who will help me with that...

hopefully Ill have some new photos in a week or two showing her a little bit fatter! :D

thanks for lookinG!

Aw, look how happy Polar looks!

And Venus . . . she's a cute one, too. Love her smile in the second post. And yes, look at those ribs! She does need to gain weight. I look forward to seeing and hearing about her progress.
Oh yes he was VERY happy to see Kirsten again. I got a call from Tom tonight saying what a good dog he was when he took him down to the lake. (he lives in a gaited community on a lake. polar is a very luck dog). I have a feeling Ill be hearing alot from him, which is good. He said something to Kirsten about having me watch Polar while he goes away occasionally, which would be awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts