Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have just over 2 years old cavapoo girl, she has always eaten the same food and has had treats which she has been fine with. over the past month she has started to have diarrhoea so I starved her for 24 hours and started to feed her chicken and rice. This worked until a couple of days later when it came back so I took her to the vet and they gave me some antibiotics and they seemed to work and she was back on normal food. A few days later again she had diarrhoea but she had it for a day and then she started to be normal again; so she is like swapping and changing from having it to being normal. I have been feeding her chicken and rice for the past few days but she is still the same going from runny to normal stools. She has done a couple with little tiny drops of blood in. If any one has any advice before I take her to the vet and it cost a lot of money I would really appreciate it.

Thank You
Jennifer

·
Super Moderator
7,343 Posts
If she has blood in her stool, she needs to see the vet, that's not something anyone here can help you with. Good luck with her and let us know what the vet says.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.