Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
7,942 Posts
Oh you got NEW smilies (sorry.. not been onmuchin the last week). You have some I REALLY love... Like:
:nono: :frusty: :pound: :puke: :deadhorse:

and there are others.. Hey.. it is WAY better 'n it was!!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I just don't feel like all those smilies are even necessary on here...

I personally think these are disgusting :deadhorse::fish:

This one is quite useful on my "mommy playbook" forum, I don't really see how this would apply here :preggers:

and this guy look constipated :whoo:

Sometimes simple is better...most of those smilies I see as being a waste of storage space...but hey, whatever.

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
I'm just cracking up that I once had a post deleted for using a smiley that is now part of the standard forum lineup...
yeah, I don't care for the "ban me' smilieys
:banplease::ban: I will however be getting plenty of use from this one :closed_2:.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Why the heck is there a smiley called Israel? Am I totally missing something?

Very odd group of smilies. I really think we'd be better off with the simple emoticons (smile sad laugh biggrin gasp embarassed etc.), but just not the ones that the board came with.

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
He's waving a little Israeli flag.
Um, yeah, what's up with that? I can't see any use for that one.

Some of the smilies ARE weird. Kind of the oddest smiley assortment I've seen on any forum. But all in all, better than what we had, I guess.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Theoretically we should have one for Australia.. NZ too.. and how about the UK? POOCH! Oh, don't we have members from South Africa too? What about India? I think I saw a Russian user here once..

Actually, I demand a New York State flag!!!

Seriously, sticking to the basic stuff is so much easier. I fail to see the benefit of such a wide array of smilies that are completely irrelevant to a dog forum. And I'm normally not picky about this stuff at all.

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Seriously, sticking to the basic stuff is so much easier. I fail to see the benefit of such a wide array of smilies that are completely irrelevant to a dog forum. And I'm normally not picky about this stuff at all.
i agree. all the smilies are silly. just the basics that are easier to see would be MUCH better.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
i agree. all the smilies are silly. just the basics that are easier to see would be MUCH better.
Oh, I agree. I was simply pointing out there were other flags as well; just wondering why the Israeli flag was singled out.

And while we're on the subject, I still don't understand why the admin didn't go with the set most of the members liked (no animated but lots of funny "other" smilies).

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
i know! that set that was suggested was great. instead we got tons of smilies that are just ridiculous!
What do you mean?
:flypig::cheer2::croc::llama:

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
Why does anyone need a llama emoticon? LOL

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
You've obviously never had the privelege of watching Jimmy Nuetron :llama::llama::llama::llama::llama:, Carl would be in HEAVEN

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
It's the drama llama! We can put up to 10 llamas per post!

Okay now THIS one... kind of freaks me out.

:bathbaby:

ETA: Omg a mullet smiley?
:mullet:

41 - 60 of 63 Posts