Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update Photos from yesterday.

Sophie- Basenji- 4 years old

Bubby- Russian Blue Gray- 12 years old?? (I can't remember exactly right now.. I'm a bad mommy)

Damon- Miniature Pinscher- 9 months old (He would not stop moving. :doh: :p)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I have never seen Sophie before. She is beautiful and of course Damon is his cute little self as always. Bubby is beautiful too. If I could have a cat (allergic severely) the Russian Blue would be my first choice. I watched some all breed cat shows and hear that the Russian Blue is a rather velcro type of cat. That would be right up my alley! Lol! :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Very cute pics. I did not realize that besenjis also come in multi colours. Nice.
Thanks. There are Four Acceptable Colors: Red and White, Black and White, Brindle and White, Tan and White, also known as Tri. The Red and white is the most widely known color combo

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Your dogs and cat are cute. I bet your cat is sweet, my aunt/uncle had a Russian Blue and he was nasty! So every time I see/hear the breed I think of Santana, but yours looks very nice and cute.

·
Registered
7,412 Posts
I got a picture of a cute black and white basenji at a show:

I like the brindle and whites, too. I don't think I've ever seen a tri in person! Sophie is pretty. :)

Your cat looks like my Allin; I think he may have some Russian Blue in him (he has the proper-colored eyes, too).

And Damon is cute and looks like a troublemaker!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have never seen Sophie before. She is beautiful and of course Damon is his cute little self as always. Bubby is beautiful too. If I could have a cat (allergic severely) the Russian Blue would be my first choice. I watched some all breed cat shows and hear that the Russian Blue is a rather velcro type of cat. That would be right up my alley! Lol! :)
Thank you. :) Yes the Russian Blue Grey is very velcro for a cat, which I love.

Omg. I love the Besenji. So gorgeous. I really like the tri colors :3
Thank you :)

Your dogs and cat are cute. I bet your cat is sweet, my aunt/uncle had a Russian Blue and he was nasty! So every time I see/hear the breed I think of Santana, but yours looks very nice and cute.
Thank you. For a Cat Bubby is very loving, he sleeps on my pillows at night.

I got a picture of a cute black and white basenji at a show:

I like the brindle and whites, too. I don't think I've ever seen a tri in person! Sophie is pretty. :)

Your cat looks like my Allin; I think he may have some Russian Blue in him (he has the proper-colored eyes, too).

And Damon is cute and looks like a troublemaker!
Thank you. I love that photo of the Black and white, just beautiful. Reminds me of our first Basenji Rolen. :) He was a snarky little dog to everyone outside of the family, but an absolute dream in the show ring. haha

You cat is beautiful and I would say its safe to say he might have Russian Blue in him. :)
Haha yes Damon is a trouble maker you got that right. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts