Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations for a dog food review site for canned dog food that is up to date?

I once used dog food analysis, but with most reviews for canned food having been done in 2006 I just don't trust the information anymore. Way too much has changed!

I have ruled out Wellness & Natural Balance and I am trying to find a chicken free, sensitive stomach, non P&G owned, canned dog food from a company that uses high quality non china ingredients, processed in a non china plant. ( some grains OK) .

Not sure that it exists. :doh:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Any recommendations for a dog food review site for canned dog food that is up to date?

I once used dog food analysis, but with most reviews for canned food having been done in 2006 I just don't trust the information anymore. Way too much has changed!

I have ruled out Wellness & Natural Balance and I am trying to find a chicken free, sensitive stomach, non P&G owned, canned dog food from a company that uses high quality non china ingredients, processed in a non china plant. ( some grains OK) .

Not sure that it exists. :doh:
I tend to like www.dogfoodadvisor.com, although I'd have to double check on how up-to-date it is. I just skimmed through quickly and a lot of the foods seemed to have been reviewed/edited if necessary in 2010.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts