Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of people have PM'd me asking for an update on Brutus so I figured I'd provide a quick one. The vet spoke with the experts at the university and recommended a particular medication who's name escapes me. It costs $40 for a month's supply and I'm going to go pick up the first batch tomorrow. They think it may slow down the growth of any tumors although x-rays taken a month ago were clean.

Behavior wise, he's been his normal self which isn't necessarily a good thing in his case. Good or bad, he's still my hound though and I love him to death. He did actually get his counter cruising to pay off the other day though and looked at me smugly with a package of hamburger buns in his mouth as if to say, "See, I told you this would work eventually."

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
Glad to hear he's still up to his old tricks, Hulk. That boy's got spunk! Thanks for the update and good luck with the new meds.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Good to hear he's doing well enough to get up to his old tricks. Maybe you could sneak a surprise treat into one of the buns in a pkg some time, e.g. peanut butter or a real hamburger every once in a while just to keep him guessing...He'd be thinking OMG, these things come loaded, too?!?!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Glad he is feeling better and that there is some hope to slow down the growth of any new tumors that may pop up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts