Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I am using the petguide app, and I see that I have a notification for a PM, but when I try to access it, I am told that there has been as error and that I don't have any messages at all in my inbox. Please help :)

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Lee, thanks for your response. The problem is that I can't see any of them in order to delete them :\ the screen shows up saying that I have no messages at all and that there was an error loading it.

·
Super Moderator
11,443 Posts
I sent a PM to your mailbox earlier today. If it was full, I would expect an error message at my end, which I did not get.

·
Administrator
4,780 Posts
You should be able to access and view your PM's from the app. Are you still having an issue with this? Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and let us know if that helps. If it does not, can you let us know what model phone you're using and what OS/iOS you're using.

Thank you

~ Danniella

·
Super Moderator
11,443 Posts
Have you tried accessing the full site, either from your phone or from a tablet or computer?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Uninstalled/reinstalled the app. My phone must not have been updating it regularly because this version looks completely different. Anyways, I can view my messages now!! Yay! Thank you so much, guys....can't believe I never thought to reinstall the app.

And just to answer your question, RonE, I didn't even think to check the web version of the site. *facepalm*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts