Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, last night I went to the UKC websites and noticed that the Michigan Classic was going on this weekend. One great thing about living so close to the UKC headquarters is the fact, I can find out about an event an hour before it starts and still be there before the event starts!

Weight Pulling was the main event tonight, and sadly tonight is the only night I can go, so... Enjoy the photos of the Weight Pulling event!

Not as busy as I thought it would be. I guess I'm just use to the Premier that happens in June.

Random dog:

A Great Dane (he weighs 148lbs) doing weight pulling:

This dog is huge!

Many many more!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Beautiful..

This event was hosted by The All American Bulldog Club so there was many Bulldogs at the event. Can't remember his name.... What they are doing here is wetting the dogs paws so they have more grip on the mat to pull. Like dusting their feet off for traction. I learned a lot today!

What they were pulling. I'm pretty sure that is over 2000lbs there

The bulldog pulling that:

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
3200lbs here, which was the max done tonight:

Being pulled by Stumpy the American Bulldog. I don't remember if he was able to complete the pull or was helped.

A GSD Rasco with the nickname of "Barko" because the way he barks during the pull. He already is a CH in Conformation and should be All Over CH by the end of the weekend.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A beyond cute 18 week old SBT that stole my heart. He was all kisses and love:

She fell asleep while being groomed. I felt bad for her because everytime she'd fall asleep she'd choke herself.

Star the winning APBT. She just had the APBT eyes...

A Greyhound. It was his first time doing weight pulling. He jumped on top of the cart and just wanted to love all over the helpers. He did well though

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another Pit Bull:

A Rottie doing weight pulling:

The American Pit Bull Terrier Conformation:

And that is it. Hope you enjoyed it!!! I sure did :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts