Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
I actually read the entire OP and feel dumber for it. I'm not sure if you're being completely serious or sarcastic, but it does sound like this lady has a mental disorder of some kind. I too would recommend avoidance.

People who treat dogs like children freak me out. I actually got off a mailing list I was on because people would e-mail as their dogs. That really creeped me out. Yes, I know I'm weird.

·
Banned
7,942 Posts
People who treat dogs like children freak me out. I actually got off a mailing list I was on because people would e-mail as their dogs. That really creeped me out. Yes, I know I'm weird.
Oh no. Not at all. You just have a Bassett Hound....

·
Registered
12 Posts
I actually read the entire OP and feel dumber for it. I'm not sure if you're being completely serious or sarcastic, but it does sound like this lady has a mental disorder of some kind. I too would recommend avoidance.

wooooooooow. I'da done the same thing

·
Registered
65 Posts
Your post is missing more periods than Mrs Druggar (the lady that had 18 kids)!! It makes it really hard to read.

But I would just block the person's emails. Also, remember that imitation is a form of flattery.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I almost peed my pants when I read this:D
Good one

·
Registered
640 Posts
3/4 of the post is her email. Sorry I didn't proof read it...
That is amazing. This woman happens to have the same punctuation and spelling challenges as the OP. Hmmmm...

I was able to read it but only because my 5 year old writes similer to this.
Is there any chance that your 5-year-old has been accessing the Internet and has a fake identity on a hypothetical dog forum? :D

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
That is amazing. This woman happens to have the same punctuation and spelling challenges as the OP. Hmmmm...

Is there any chance that your 5-year-old has been accessing the Internet and has a fake identity on a hypothetical dog forum? :D
It isn't on this site's mail. It is on my yahoo mail.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Oh no. Not at all. You just have a Bassett Hound....
Well, I think all basset hound owners are a little strange. Who would want to own a dog that has perfect recall unless they happen to be smelling something interesting? Then you can be waving a t-bone steak and they stupid dog isn't interested.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well, I think all basset hound owners are a little strange. Who would want to own a dog that has perfect recall unless they happen to be smelling something interesting? Then you can be waving a t-bone steak and they stupid dog isn't interested.
Bloodhounds are like that aswell....... I was teaching a bloodhound to track and went through friggin' thorns and water and EVERYTHING!

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
I think hounds in general are like that. I often wonder if my dog only tolerates me because I feed him and then only begrudginly.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts