Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please take at least the time to read the intro until " and after the second " and a little bit of the message this crazy sent me

Okey this lady that goes to my work loves my dog so she goes out, buys s dog that is same breed, and coat and gender as mine. Names him Pickle like my dog. Buys him the same things I do and she says I spoil my dog, always play with him buy him birthday cake so here is the message she sent me "I love my weiner dog like a human being he has his own toddler beds and on his birthday I make him a doggie treat cake in the car he has a pillow in the backseat and he has a chair to sit on at the dineing table he drinks out of cups and I feed him fancy caned food with our silver wear has a 3 sweaters and a few bathing suits his own chair a collar for every holiday and he has his own bed room we take him everywhere even to the stores and let him pickl out hisown toys I sing and read to him everyday and he knows every trick in the book and every time we eat out he gets his own kids meal but I make sure he is always very fit and a the vet the vet gives him 2 doggie treats for being good and lots of other things like this his name is Pickle give my Pickle holiday girts such as easter baskits and go trick or treating with him though I'm far to old but he is like my baby and he gets doggie treats in his back and his b-day cake by the was is stack of treats stuck together with penut butter and honey and also some slices of apples and mabye some well most b-days 4 mc-donalds chicken nuggets stuck in the peanut butter and he gets at least 4 gifts and he gets to open em and I bring him into each resterant for a short time and see which one he gets the moast egsided about when we have pizza I cut a few peices of pizza into small slices and put it together like a small pizza when we go to pizza hut he gets a personal pan pizza, DOES YOUR DOG GET THAT??? My dog is so spoiled He gets to pee every where and I reward him for it ALWAYS! I give my Pickle holiday girts such as easter baskits and go trick or treating with him though I'm far to old but he is like my baby and he gets doggie treats in his bag and also his b-dya cake I make is made of : treats like doggie treats and peanutbutter nad honey a cherry 4 chicken nuggets and all that and also for his speachial b-day dinner I take him to every resteranut and let him pick (see whih one he seems exeded about and I've now taught my local bank and inshurance placec to have 4 dog treats ready when I come!"

Okey lady... your dog is going to get too fat. Mine is spoiled but he is NOT unhealthy. I feel this lady is competing dog attention??? I feel sorry for the dog. Your thoughts?

NOTE: NOT MY DOG as I said at the begining this lady bought the dog about a year ago and she emails me thinggs like this EVERY DAY.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Wow, is that even for real? If so, or even if it isn't for real, I htink I'd put a block on her, so she couldn't email me ever again!

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Your post is missing more periods than Mrs Druggar (the lady that had 18 kids)!! It makes it really hard to read.

But I would just block the person's emails. Also, remember that imitation is a form of flattery.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Why does she feel like she has to compete for who's dog is better? She's very strange, I wouldn't reply or talk to her anymore. I've never heard of someone who is proud of this:
My dog is so spoiled He gets to pee every where and I reward him for it ALWAYS!

·
Registered
39 Posts
This lady sounds like someone who would come into my work. I get so many weird people with small dogs that come in, and when their dogs start snarling and strangling themselves by pulling on their leash when another dog comes in, they laugh and reward their dog for "being brave." I've had people reward their dogs for biting and jumping on me. People make the weirdest excuses for their inadequately trained, over-aggressive dogs, oftentimes getting defensive and saying things such as "oh, he's just so high energy." Uh...no, he almost ripped my face off, thanks.

I've never heard of anyone rewarding a dog for peeing everywhere though, and this woman sounds like she has the literacy of a third grader. She sounds kind of psychotic, too.

She mentioned his "bday cake" about four times. It's almost disturbing.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Yeah, I actually think there is something wrong with her, mentally or emotionally... To rave on and on about her dog like that? Most people don't even mention the names of their kids, let alone brag about their dog like that!

That's almost... sick... She's almost idolizing that dog so to speak, and it sounds like a very unhealthy relationship for everyone, dog included!

I would probably stop talking to her...

·
Banned
7,942 Posts
Also, remember that imitation is a form of flattery.
Imitation to this degree can also be a form of serious psychosis. There are people who will "latch on" to another person of the same gender and imitate them to the point of buying the same car, same clothes, move to the same area etc. etc.

For your OWN safety, Cease and Desist contact with this person is my advice. If she continues to pursue you out side of work, or does anything inappropriate at work, tell her you want her to stop contacting you. Do it in email and print it. If she replies to that email be sure to save it and print it as well (proof she got it). If she continues to contact you, go to the police and investigate a restraining order.

I've never heard of anyone rewarding a dog for peeing everywhere though, and this woman sounds like she has the literacy of a third grader. She sounds kind of psychotic, too.

She mentioned his "bday cake" about four times. It's almost disturbing.
It IS disturbing!

Yeah, I actually think there is something wrong with her, mentally or emotionally... To rave on and on about her dog like that? Most people don't even mention the names of their kids, let alone brag about their dog like that!

That's almost... sick... She's almost idolizing that dog so to speak, and it sounds like a very unhealthy relationship for everyone, dog included!

I would probably stop talking to her...
Oh yeah.. Oh so YEAH.... and I would not call it "almost" sick.. but sick. Distance is what you need!!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I would be so pissed off if someone purposely got the same dog as me, same gender, same looks and named it the same name.

Maybe you could email her some links about having healthy (physically and mentally) relationships with your dog.
Does she have any family that goes to your work (I'm assuming you work at a pet-related place) ? If so, maybe you could mention the emails to them and let them know you're concerned about her well being.

·
Banned
749 Posts
I think that half of this is BS. There is no way that this lady can bring her dog in every store she goes to. But if it is 100% true then this lady is sick and damaging the dog at the same time, both physically and mentally.

If this is all true and she were to leave the dog for 5 minutes the dog would have a really bad case of SA. If this is true this lady is treating this dog like the women who treated her chimp like it was her son until the day he ripped a friends face off and hand off. Now the chimp is dead and the lady who owned the chimp is being sued by her friend for 50 million.

If this story is true I would try to have this lady looked after by a psych doctor. She needs help.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I can't help myself.

Please take at least the time to read the intro, until "..and after the second", and a little bit of the message this crazy lady sent me.

Okay - there's this lady that goes to my work that loves my dog, and she goes out, buys a dog that is same breed, coat, and gender as mine. She names him "Pickle", like my dog. She buys him the same things I do, and she says I spoil my dog - always play with him and buy him birthday cake.

So here is the message she sent me:

"I love my weiner dog like a human being. He has his own toddler beds, and on his birthday I make him a doggie treat cake. In the car, he has a pillow in the backseat and he has a chair to sit on at the dining table. He drinks out of cups and I feed him fancy canned food with our silverware. Has a 3 sweaters and a few bathing suits, his own chair, a collar for every holiday, and his own bed room. We take him everywhere, even to the stores and let him pick out his own toys. I sing and read to him everyday, and he knows every trick in the book. Every time we eat out, he gets his own kids meal, but I make sure he is always very fit. The vet gives him 2 doggie treats for being good, and lots of other things like this.

His name is Pickle; (I) give my Pickle holiday gifts such as Easter baskets, and go trick-or-treating with him even though I'm far to old. But he is like my baby, and he gets doggie treats in his bag. His b-day cake, by the way, is a stack of treats stuck together with penut butter, honey, some slices of apples, and some (well, most) b-days, 4 McDonald's chicken nuggets stuck in the peanut butter.

He gets at least 4 gifts and he gets to open them. I bring him into each restaurant for a short time and see which one he gets the most excited about. When we have pizza, I cut a few pieces of pizza into small slices, and put it together like a small pizza. When we go to Pizza-Hut, he gets a personal pan pizza; DOES YOUR DOG GET THAT???

My dog is so spoiled; he gets to pee everywhere, and I reward him for it - ALWAYS! I give my Pickle holiday gifts such as Easter baskets, and go-trick-or treating with him even though I'm far too old, but he is like my baby and he gets doggie treats in his bag. Also his b-day cake I make is made of: doggie treats, peanut butter, honey, a cherry, and 4 chicken nuggets. For his special b-day dinner, I take him to every resteraunt and let him pick (see which one he seems excited about). I've now taught my local bank and insurance place to have 4 dog treats ready when I come!"
Okay lady... your dog is going to get too fat. Mine is spoiled but he is NOT unhealthy. I feel this lady is competing dog attention??? I feel sorry for the dog. Your thoughts?

NOTE: NOT MY DOG, as I said at the beginning. This lady bought the dog about a year ago and she emails me things like this EVERY DAY.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Imitation to this degree can also be a form of serious psychosis. There are people who will "latch on" to another person of the same gender and imitate them to the point of buying the same car, same clothes, move to the same area etc. etc.

For your OWN safety, Cease and Desist contact with this person is my advice. If she continues to pursue you out side of work, or does anything inappropriate at work, tell her you want her to stop contacting you. Do it in email and print it. If she replies to that email be sure to save it and print it as well (proof she got it). If she continues to contact you, go to the police and investigate a restraining order.
I agree completely.

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
This person is DANGEROUS, you need to print out every email she's sent you like this, then as Elana said, you need to email her letting her know you no longer wish to communicate with her. Then GET A RESTRAINING ORDER. If she works with you, I'd report this activity to your HR and other management as it is creating a hostile work environment. If she threatens you or your dog in ANY way report it immeadiatly.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I couldn't understand your initial post, but thanks to Independent George's translation, I agree that someone in this situation is a psycho.

·
Banned
749 Posts
I couldn't understand your initial post, but thanks to Independent George's translation, I agree that someone in this situation is a psycho.
You can bet that Independent George can SNIFF Butt :eek: ooops I meant confusion and put it in a perspective anyone can understand. :D

·
Registered
640 Posts
You can bet that Independent George can SNIFF Butt :eek: ooops I meant confusion and put it in a perspective anyone can understand. :D
...especially those of us with a raging case of ADD! :eek: Okay, I'll stop contributing absolutely nothing to this thread now. :D

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
That person needs help! And, as others have said, I would be a bit scared - sounds kind of like a stalker :eek:
Her poor little weener dog needs help too if it's actually fed like that!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thank you George for the translation. I tried to do the same thing myself and got a headache!

I would seriously be worried if I were you. She sounds like she has some serious issues to work through.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was able to read it but only because my 5 year old writes similer to this. That being said, OMG block her emails and stay far away from this person. I feel bad for the dog

1 - 20 of 32 Posts