Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a short picture thread...only 4 pictures....

Uallis says, "This is no fair! My moms got Uallis his very own couch but she's always sitting on it!" (Don't mind my appearance...its what happens when your off work for a week...lol)

"Why is Uallis always being told what to do?? 'Uallis, share the couch...Uallis, wipe your drooly mouth' Well, Uallis says that if Uallis drools then Uallis is supposed to drool and not get it wiped!"

"Finally!! The couch all to Uallis's self...*sigh*"

He looks really comfy, huh? lol

Finished!
Hopefully, I'll get Eddie pictures added soon!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Uallis likes to put his chin on something too? Lennox does the same. It must be some mastiff type dog thing...

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
LOL,Aslan needs jowl support too!

Mdawn the 1st pic is awesome,Uallis and Aslan have the exact same *serious* look!
Your head looks like it could fit in his mouth!!haha

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
i love the 3rd pic of him over the arm of the chair! hehehehehe. he is loved , you can definately tell!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I gotta admit, since joining here, I have come to love the Mastiff...not that I would own one...er, uh, have them own me...but I think they are so regal looking (for lack of a better term). And that face...so smooshy, and jowly and (ugh) slobbery. :eek: I think that's one of the main reasons I wouldn't own one...I'm not good with dog slobber. But I think they look magnificent. ;)

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! :)

"jowl support" haha that's hilarious!

Alpha- Now that he's older he is looking more regal, I guess. I thought he was hilarious looking as a pup because he was ALL legs and giant feet...lol He was a big klutz...lol I'm used to Uallis drool...but even still there are times when even I get grossed out...like when he drools and there are chunks of food in it or something...or when I'm washing the water bowls after he drinks and what's left in the bowl isn't water...but sludge that just oozes out. lol It's made me gag a few times, I must admit...lol The joys of owning a Mastiff...lol

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Great pics MDAWN!!! I can now tell the difference between Otis and Uallis. Its hard to pin point what, but when I look at their pics, I know who's who!

I love my UALLIS boy, oh what would I do to be on the same couch with him.. *sigh* .. :D

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great pics MDAWN!!! I can now tell the difference between Otis and Uallis. Its hard to pin point what, but when I look at their pics, I know who's who!

I love my UALLIS boy, oh what would I do to be on the same couch with him.. *sigh* .. :D
I think Uallis and Otis look different because of their personalities. Otis, it seems, has a more silly, goofy personality than Uallis and it sort of shines through the pictures. Uallis, while he CAN be very silly, is mostly lazy and serious and that shines through the pictures as well...*shrug* Just my little theory I guess of why they look so different but still look the same...lol
I also think Otis has more wrinkles than Uallis...lol

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For: MDawn, Mr P and Sugardaddy - which one has the bigger dog? I know Otis weighs in at 168 (he just went to the vet). But how bout the others? ;)
At Uallis's last weigh-in he was 182lb.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Oh gosh, Uallis is so cute it just aint RIGHT!! LOL :) I love that face when he is sleeping with his head on the armrest.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I think Uallis and Otis look different because of their personalities. Otis, it seems, has a more silly, goofy personality than Uallis and it sort of shines through the pictures. Uallis, while he CAN be very silly, is mostly lazy and serious and that shines through the pictures as well...*shrug* Just my little theory I guess of why they look so different but still look the same...lol
I also think Otis has more wrinkles than Uallis...lol
I think you are totally right--I'd take Ually in a second to balance out the goofiness of Otis....I really wish he'd be more serious more often lol
And yes, I do think Otis has more wrinkles....and I think more slobber, too haha
For: MDawn, Mr P and Sugardaddy - which one has the bigger dog? I know Otis weighs in at 168 (he just went to the vet). But how bout the others?
I am pretty sure Ually wins that one--but never know--Aslan may have more weight on him than I think.

Thanks for the great pics, MDawn---you do know that I'll doggie sit for you, right??? :D

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts