Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know that Uallis's favorite earthly possession is "his" couch. (Yes, my dog has his very own couch, I'm weird like that...;)) He waited a very long time for "his" couch and he is almost all the time laying on it or sitting on it, thus most, if not all, my pictures of him is when he's on the couch...literally because he never gets off the blasted thing.

However, Uallis does not like having the cushions on the couch and will knock them off not 2 minutes after I put them on it again. I'm always tripping over the cushions laying in the middle of the floor.

Oh and I'm still being snubbed...apparently I'm a mean and nasty Mommy because I make him take medicine...it "hurts his feelings"...Pfffttt...LOOK at him, he refuses to even glance in my direction...LOL!! I find it somewhat amusing.

Oh how I miss the days when he'd look at me with adoration and love in his eyes...and for once the cushions were actually ON the couch...he must have been having an extra lazy day or something...

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Hey, he knows what he likes and he likes the cushions on the floor... can't argue with that. :D

Maybe, just maybe, he wants the cushions on the floor in case he falls off his couch.. they'll cushion his fall. :D

How long do you think before he stops ignoring you? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How long do you think before he stops ignoring you?
Well, here is the thing...Uallis is very stubborn. He can potentially stay mad for awhile. However, I did get a response from him when I went and laid down on his couch. He doesn't like to share it so he tried to lure me off of it by offering me his favorite toy by jamming it in my back....hard...Yep, I'm feeling his love for me just rolling off of him...;) I think he'd throw me out in the yard if he thought he could get away with it. He'll just be even more upset with me when he gets his drops again in a little bit, so I'll be dealing with a cranky Uallis for awhile longer. :D

Why not just put the cushions under the couch?
Well, because that would just make too much sense and be too logical, now wouldn't it? ;)

I just honestly never thought of it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was the first thing I thought of :p If it's HIS couch it should like HE wants it. I'm assuming no one else is allowed up there so...get rid of the cushions already. ;)
That's what the boyfriend said too when I was complaining to him about it. "If he doesn't want the cushions on the couch, then the cushions shouldn't be on the couch..." I guess what King Uallis wants, King Uallis gets...lol :cool: I think that I'm just going to stack them up beside the couch or something.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Isn't it funny some of the things animals come up with? Merlin *has* to fluff his bed at least three times before he decides he's comfortable.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
That's what the boyfriend said too when I was complaining to him about it. "If he doesn't want the cushions on the couch, then the cushions shouldn't be on the couch..." I guess what King Uallis wants, King Uallis gets...lol :cool: I think that I'm just going to stack them up beside the couch or something.
And are you SERIOUSLY going to argue with the King? Besides, he's waaayyy bigger than you so I would consider going by his wishes. :D

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh no, I'm not going to argue with him. The cushions are right now stacked neatly beside the couch...as I said, Uallis is the King and I am just his loyal servant. :p ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts