Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, my father and brother brought a puppy up from a trip some several weeks ago. His name is Fortune and he is a pretty good puppy. But the only issue is that I'm trying to figure out what kind of breed he is. If you have any answers then please reply, and I would really appreciate it. Look in my picture/ photo album, attachments or avatar pic for his picture. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Hello, my father and brother brought a puppy up from a trip some several weeks ago. His name is Fortune and he is a pretty good puppy. But the only issue is that I'm trying to figure out what kind of breed he is. If you have any answers then please reply, and I would really appreciate it. Look in my picture/ photo album, attachments or avatar pic for his picture. Thanks
Hard pics to judge by but from what i see he definately has pitty in him. Maybe all pitty but certainly some!! love to see more pics!!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Sorry about that Jcd but thanks! these extra picks should help you out a little
well again from the laydown position i can only see the face/head and the new pics just confirm my first thoughts....pitbull!

any standing pics or profiles? looks tiger brindle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, sorry about that. I made a few changes.. maybe the side view could help a little. I had my friend take a look at it, and he said at least a Pittbull.. which is what I thought at first glance but I need confirmation!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I suppose there's no reason for me to repeat what they've already said, but he does look like a pit. :)

And he's very cute! I've always wanted a pit, but I've got cats. :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks.. he's my little buddy. Yeah, a few other people where I'm at said he is a pittbull. And just like you always wanted a pit, I've always wanted a cat lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think a pit BUt I know some wonderful pits and they are such muffins, don't worry bout the cats, he has no intention of messin up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts