Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it is almost October, what are your predictions for season 6? Who will die, etc ... ?

So you like where the series is going? If not what would you change, and you know, just a general TWD discussion thread :)

Again, remember to please put all spoilers in white, I know it's kind of a pain, but we have members who might not be caught up.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I am always afraid of Glenn dying since he did in the comic but I am hoping not. Looking forward to the new season though.

Have you watched Fear the Walking Dead? I have been, very slow start but I think it is ok. Definitely not as good of actors as TWD!

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am always afraid of Glenn dying since he did in the comic but I am hoping not. Looking forward to the new season though.

Have you watched Fear the Walking Dead? I have been, very slow start but I think it is ok. Definitely not as good of actors as TWD!
White below

I have a terrible feeling that Glen will die in this season, they have also been talking about killing off Daryl because he takes up too much of the story line from the original comic characters like Abraham and Morgan. But daryl is one of my favorite characters so if they kill him off I will probably stop watching the show regularly. As would many people, so I don't think they would be stupid enough to do that. Daryl was originally supposed to be a background supporting character but he quickly became a fan favorite.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Thank god for netflix putting season 5 on there because I was so behind lol I am VERY excited for season 6 because it starts on my birthday ;) White below :)

I'm thinking that Rick is going to take over now and that things are going to run A LOT more smoothly because that women didn't know what she was doing really. I think Sasha is going to die because she's being so reckless and I'm glad that the guy from the beginning is back again *can't remember his name but he last his son and wife* but he seemed really shocked that Rick killed Pete. But he was so asking for it because he was beating his wife. I hope Rick gets remarried to her because it's obvious he likes her.

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, kcomstoc, I just didnt quote you because yourr white text will show up LOL.

White below:

I also think that Sasha will bee the next to die, partly because of the way she is acting (nothing to live for and all that now that tyreese and Bob passed away) and the fact that the actress is pregnant, so I dont know how long 1) she will be able to carry on with the riggers of the shooting and 2) how long they can hide it LOL, it was easy toward the end of the 5th season because it was getting cold and they could bundle her up. But now, I dont know. They have a choice, they could just write the pregnancy into the storyline, and have her have some sort of complication with the pregnancy, or kill her off before it becomes to noticable, or .... have her leave the group for a while then come back when she has had her baby (in real life).

end of white.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
I didn't know Sasha was pregnant (IRL)!! so yea that def clinches it for me about how they'll handle that

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright, season premier, what did everyone think? My thoughts in white below:

I hated the black and white flashback thing, I mean they had 90 mins, they could have picked up where they left off with Rick shooting Pete. they could have told all that stuff they did in the flashback, then done a "so many months later" thing and done the deal at the quarry.

End white.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
yes, and people are saying that because he wasn't mentioned on the talking dead afterwards or in the memorial thing that maybe he didn't die... oh and I also read that some fans spotted him on site filing for future episodes

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
white
Well on talking dead, they talked to one of the producers, and he said that Glenn might be back "in some form or another" so I dont know what that means LOL

Did you know that Greg Nicotero was one of the walkers in that scene last night? I dont want to post a pic because it might be a spoiler.

and white.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
So sad is right! I just wanted to go to sleep after that and when I did I had apocolyptic nightmares!

White.... I don't see how even if Nicks body was on top that Glen could get out of there, his head is in full view and even if he did hide under the dumpster, they would see him. I don't want him to be dead but I don't think he is alive. Such a shitty way to kill him off though but making him live through that would unbelievable.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
I know :( I just watched it and all I can say was (white below)

OMG I hope Glenn isn't dead but at the same time I don't think he's alive....I also theorized that he hid under the dumpster while the zombies at Nick's corpse. I really hope that's what happened because poor Maggie :'(. If he is dead I'm sure that Maggie is going to suddenly be pregnant though (right?) cuz that's how it works. Anyway I was sad but because so many people where like "I can't believe they did that to Glenn" and "OMG GLENN NO!!!!!!!!!!" and stuff like that it was kinda ruined for me :( so I kinda already knew which made it not hit as hard as it should've.

END WHITE

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I know :( I just watched it and all I can say was (white below)

OMG I hope Glenn isn't dead but at the same time I don't think he's alive....I also theorized that he hid under the dumpster while the zombies at Nick's corpse. I really hope that's what happened because poor Maggie :'(. If he is dead I'm sure that Maggie is going to suddenly be pregnant though (right?) cuz that's how it works. Anyway I was sad but because so many people where like "I can't believe they did that to Glenn" and "OMG GLENN NO!!!!!!!!!!" and stuff like that it was kinda ruined for me :( so I kinda already knew which made it not hit as hard as it should've.

END WHITE
white....on the talking dead they did say Maggie was pregnant.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts