Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are probably going to get tv again. What stations are the Purina Dog Trials and the like on the most? Equestrian competitions, canine competitions, horse racing, etc. Maybe they were called the Purina National Championships? If we get TV I want to be sure to get the channel with the most animal sports related content.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
You can get a TV, but you don't have to pay for service. You can use some of the content from the Internet, and you can use antennas if you're in the right location... of course you get more selections when you pay...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can get a TV, but you don't have to pay for service. You can use some of the content from the Internet, and you can use antennas if you're in the right location... of course you get more selections when you pay...
Right now we have Netflix and I do utilize youtube. Antennae doesn't work where we are at, tried. Husband really wants tv again though so we'll probably get cable. I'd actually like to cut tv out entirely and just have Internet service. I've found a lot of agility clips on youtube, also weight-pulling and some horse stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts