Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Turkey run is hiking trails and I went 2 weeks ago and thought I would share some pictures. The dogs didnt get to go sadly but this weekend they are going hiking somewhere else with me. In the fall when it is cooler maybe I will take them since it is only an hour drive from me.

Just go through all of them till you get to Tank in the truck,lol. I tried to right click the pictures and chose *copy the location* and it didnt work. I am using firefox.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/weedenlabs/

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I tried to get the pictures to come up and they didnt work.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I tried to get the pictures to come up and they didnt work.
Nice pictures! :)

Are you using photobucket? If so ... use the IMG link to copy and paste. It looks like you may have used the direct link. :)

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nope im in Flikr. I usually use PB but my computer is messed up and I can only upload photos to flikr right now, until I get my computer fixed which will be never,lol.

EDIT- well I got it to work but because of Fire-Fox I can only upload 3 at a time so that link will have to be good for now,lol.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Nope im in Flikr. I usually use PB but my computer is messed up and I can only upload photos to flikr right now, until I get my computer fixed which will be never,lol.

EDIT- well I got it to work but because of Fire-Fox I can only upload 3 at a time so that link will have to be good for now,lol.
Awwwe ... well at least you can upload three at a time! :)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
This is how I get IMG codes from Flickr. I click the pic to zoom it in. Then right click and choose what size you want (medium is good). Then right click the image that comes up, and Copy Image Location.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried that and it didn't work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts