Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
... how much do you want to bet that they will get rid of the pups when they realize how... puppish they are? :p
rumor has it they certainly did. I hate these people honestly.

Two puppies? As Christmas presents?

·
Registered
823 Posts
I was not happy with the whole situation... and Mady... o my that girl. She needs some serious discipline.

·
Registered
823 Posts
She freaked out and cried because she couldn't name the puppies. And she kept saying how she wanted the puppy to only like her and the puppies liked her best. She was just in general a brat. But then again, she always is. And Kate was herself with the complaining and saying how she didn't want the puppies. I just hope it works out for them. For the sake of the dogs and the kids.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
... I'm not one for unneccisary violence, but man... I woulda tapped her on the toosh and told her to take a seat in the corner. But then again, I'm not particular to lil' kids; my plan is to have dogs as substitutes for the rest of my life. lol

not as kids; dogs are dogs, kids are kids; I don't agree with treating dogs as babies. Dogs just don't complain about stuff like kids do. :D)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I'm disappointed with the entire episode. Kate's attitude pissed me off so bad. She was like ewww puppies...but I love them.... although I'm not convinced. It did seem like Maddy and Care were helping out a lot with the puppies though.
At this point I wouldn't doubt if the puppies were given away... in fact she said the breeder (who I wasn't very impressed with to be honest), said he'd take back the puppies at any time. I don't know, it seems like from just this one episode that things could go both ways though. Kate may end up deciding she likes them after all, or she may just end up getting tired of them. I do think that they need some serious help in training though. It'd be nice if they enrolled the older girls in obedience classes with the puppies or something.
While I think the kids should have had some say in choosing names for the dogs, I can see where it'd cause problems with 8 kids.
I

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Oh, I see... idgi, but ok. Inside joke, I'm assuming? lol
Well, northern breeds DEFINITELY complain. Even really well trained ones. In the case of elkhounds (who were bred to bark moose) that means extremely loud BARKING.

Rocky is extremely well trained, and impeccably socialized... but he acts like he's dying 24/7.

"Daaaaaaaad, feed me, I'm dyyyyyyying!" Just after he's had breakfast.
"Daaaaaaad, PLAY TUG WITH ME!" When we've come in from a 5 mile run.
"DAAAAAAD, YOU'RE TAKING TOO LONG WITH DINNER LET ME LICK YOUR PLATE!!!!"

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
The "breeder" is apparently a K9 handler.

I'd like to smack all the adults....way to get my breed in the spotlight and in the worst light.

They're poorly bred and I don't see this going well. Looks like the male is a long coat xD

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
sounds somewhat ... spoiled. lol :p
Not at all. He's had 100% discipline his entire life. No one has ever given into his demands to my knowledge in his entire year and a half of life. I wish it were something as simple as him being spoiled. You can train out being spoiled :(

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Well they would have to get rid of the dogs because then, the cutesy title wouldn't rhyme..."Jon and Kate plus ten?"....:)

I smell set up...you cannot tell me that the woman would allow two puppies in the house if she really thought 'ewwww'. She's a control freak. I can't blame the little one for being undisciplined because hey, there are 8 kids, six of them being the same age.

Poor dogs, I say. The kids aren't poor, they have all the show money coming in, what do they care? The dogs will get there and then be shipped out like their garbage.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i was pissed too,i quit watching this show awhile ago,kate is a dumb ass control freak,,i too feel sorry for those puppies,i'm sure they'll get rid of them or ban them to outside ..i hate people..

1 - 20 of 44 Posts