Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
very adorable pups....and, yes, "breeding" mutts is frowned upon, but unless you know the persons story, so is jumping down their throats about it....it happened, it's done and the pups are still adorable....:D:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First of all, I didn't breed them. I got the female dog from my ex about 2 years ago and she got pregnant with a dog that was owned by my neighbor (they NEVER put him up).

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Very cute babies. I like the fuzzy one that looks labradoodlish.

But where were you when the male came into your yard?

·
Registered
361 Posts
very adorable pups....and, yes, "breeding" mutts is frowned upon, but unless you know the persons story, so is jumping down their throats about it....it happened, it's done and the pups are still adorable....:D:)
Which is why I didn't jump down the person's throat and just gave them a heads up. :)

·
Registered
962 Posts
I strongly feel in the picture section, one should lighten up, and enjoy the pictures that are posted. Thats like in the "War Room", strategy & tactics are discussed, no fighting in the War Room allowed:)

All the pups look great, a little tired, fresh air will do that! Most have done alot of exploring. I hope they all end up with caring dog owners! Nice pictures, and a proud mom!

In the first picture, mom is in the front, two pups left and two pups right, in between them is the light tan, looking at the camera, looks like my sweetheart, that has to be a girl? Right???

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
How precious! I LOVE the little Golden Retriever looking one... send him/her to Florida! :) So sweet... cuddle and kiss them and enjoy their puppy breath... you're so lucky!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I strongly feel in the picture section, one should lighten up, and enjoy the pictures that are posted. Thats like in the "War Room", strategy & tactics are discussed, no fighting in the War Room allowed:)

All the pups look great, a little tired, fresh air will do that! Most have done alot of exploring. I hope they all end up with caring dog owners! Nice pictures, and a proud mom!

In the first picture, mom is in the front, two pups left and two pups right, in between them is the light tan, looking at the camera, looks like my sweetheart, that has to be a girl? Right???
Yep, she is :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts