Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 3 dogs have been on Interceptor for heart worms and Comfortis for fleas with no issues. I sent in my prescription to get refils and was told that they are now combining them in Trifexis and it is the same ingredients but in 1 pill. So, that is what I am expecting to get in the mail. I went online and of course there are all sorts of good and bad review, but I am interested if anyone here has tried this and what their results are. I am a bit nervous after reading the bad reviews.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
My Aussie is on it and does well with it. I started her on it when it came out because it was easier for my parents to give her the one pill than two pills. With the smaller dogs I've tried it once. The only reason I don't keep them on it is because I don't like giving them something they don't need every month (the comfortis).

Overall I think its a nice product as long as your dog will actually eat it and tolerated it well.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the imput. Meds arrived this weekend, but I can't give till the 18th, so keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
394 Posts
My daughter uses this and really likes it. I'm not able to use it on mine because Shiloh has seizures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts