Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's a few pictures of how much he's changed.

Yesterday he turned 15 weeks old

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Nice sit!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
*shame* (after being caught jumping on the table)

"Maybe if I stare at the ground hard enough, something yummy will drop on it"

Just so everyone knows, I'm not able to get on as often as I'd like. Between Trent, SATs, finals, and summer classes at a local college, and also my job, I don't have much spare computer time.

·
Registered
743 Posts
He's getting so big! I was just wondering when there were going to be more pictures of him. Trent is becoming very handsome indeed.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the nice comments! Trent lives off of compliments, doesn't do much to help lower his ego.

He's growing up so fast, I don't even realize it until I look at the pictures.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
He is getting huge...he gunna be a big boy! It's so much fun watching these babies grow up. Give Trent a hug from me. And good luck with summer school...study hard!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
TRENT!!! We've missed you! Wow, he went from looking so cute to looking absolutely dinified. He is beginning to look very regal. I can't believe he's already 15 weeks old!! :) I'm so glad he's doing well. How's training coming along? He looks like a smart boy!
Oh bad news, Happy got hit by a car and passed away:( when the pups were 3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I have missed Trent, but I understand you have a hectic schedule. He looks fantastic! Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He is getting huge...he gunna be a big boy! It's so much fun watching these babies grow up. Give Trent a hug from me. And good luck with summer school...study hard!
I'll need that luck - I'm taking Calculus 3 and AP Chemistry! We just got signed up for it, and I am not looking forward to it. But I'm doing it for Trent's sake. Oh, right, and to spice up my resume. :rolleyes:

Trent sends his eager and overly enthusiastic love.

TRENT!!! We've missed you! Wow, he went from looking so cute to looking absolutely dinified. He is beginning to look very regal. I can't believe he's already 15 weeks old!! :) I'm so glad he's doing well. How's training coming along? He looks like a smart boy!
Oh bad news, Happy got hit by a car and passed away:( when the pups were 3 weeks.
I heard about Happy when I went to the memorial forum. I can't believe it, I'm so sorry for you. She was such a beautiful, sweet girl. She didn't live a long life, but I bet she lived up to her name and enjoyed every moment of it, and made sure to brighten everyone else's lives as well.

How are the puppies doing?

Training with Trent is going pretty well - we start training classes with his breeder next month! He has an impressive recall, for him, at least, and his "leave it" and "drop it" is improving. He knows "off!" well, and does GREAT on walks! Often times, he heels naturally. But once a person or a dog walks by, he just has to go over and say Hi.

I have missed Trent, but I understand you have a hectic schedule. He looks fantastic! Thanks for posting!
Thanks for looking! I think the only reason he poses for the camera is so I can get them posted and show him off :D You should see him soak up attention and compliments when we're out.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I was wondering where that beautiful boy was:D
Thanks for sharing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts