Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pictures from our "snow day" that I overlooked last time. Plus, it is raining like crazy right now so I am missing the white fluffy stuff

My sweetfaced puppy

It angers me greatly that there is white on the bottom of his chin

He doesn't care, though. He has a happy.

But mostly he has a sweet faced expression

I love this dog

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And then we play!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwwe .... I love his pictures. He is so handsome! That white on his chin is just character. :)

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awwwwe .... I love his pictures. He is so handsome! That white on his chin is just character. :)
Thank you! I'd like to think so, too, although it doesn't freak me out any less LOL

3 year olds going gray?!? Eek!! Hopefully it is just part of his coat/pattern rather than him actually going gray, especially since it's just restricted to the itty part under his chin :D

<3

Because of Trent I'm starting to really love the darker colored GSDs.
Hahaha me, too!! I was not a happy camper when I figured out he wasn't going to be the "typical" saddle back GSD I wanted. But now I really favor the darker coats!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
It's Trent!! I love Trent! He looks so sweet <3

My mother makes a passing comment about Bella a lot recently - about her appearing older than she really is because of all the gray she is getting in her coat. She says "Bella must have Progeria!" :(

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's Trent!! I love Trent! He looks so sweet <3

My mother makes a passing comment about Bella a lot recently - about her appearing older than she really is because of all the gray she is getting in her coat. She says "Bella must have Progeria!" :(
Yikes! Wouldn't like it if someone told me that - only I'M allowed to say bad things about my dog LOL

Just checked again and I was wrong, the white isn't restricted to his chin, there's some sprinkling on his muzzle, too. I am not a happy camper, but well, it's just fur color xD

He is beautiful!, love the play pics, must say i think i prefer GSD's like Trent.
Thank you! :)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
To give you an idea why she made the comment lol. This picture was taken a few months ago. She's mostly black all of the way down her back.

This was taken last week:

And no..it's not the lighting..lol she really is that gray.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To give you an idea why she made the comment lol. This picture was taken a few months ago. She's mostly black all of the way down her back.

And no..it's not the lighting..lol she really is that gray.
That's really interesting! Trent has lightened up a lot over the last year or two, but that's just the tan creeping in. And, of course, the white fuzzies :/

I think our dogs are just trying to drive us crazy in every possible way.

Love seeing more pictures of yours! This was still with the old camera?
Yes, it is :D

Although the difference is, is that I have Photoshop again so I get to do a bit of touching up on the pictures! Thank goodness!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
That's really interesting! Trent has lightened up a lot over the last year or two, but that's just the tan creeping in. And, of course, the white fuzzies :/

I think our dogs are just trying to drive us crazy in every possible way.
Basically! I feel the same way :)

Technically - Bella could lighten up to a gray/silver white with very little black. Or she can change back into a black and white. Her mask could come back also. They go through so many changes it's ridiculous. Her coat went through all those changes probably over 5-6 months. She's almost 14 months now. :D

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Hey, I believe that is called "Executive Hair".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Equinox. I tried to email you and it looks like your inbox here is also full. Your painting of Trent is just about finished and it looks great. Please message me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts