Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some pictures of Trent playing at the nearby elementary school playground – we go there twice a day everyday. In the afternoon, it’s great socialization for him with the kids, and at night we run around the play structures that form a semi obstacle course for him. He hops on after us, runs across the bridge, scrambles down slides – and then sleeps through the night!

“Okay Auntie, I shall get you, oh yes I will! Bwut how do I hwop onto thees contwaption?”

“Wells then, mwaybes not.”

“I shalt pose for a picture instead. Aren’t I a hwandsome lad, Mommy?”

“Hey! Mommy, come bwack down! I’m not done pwosing yet!”

more…

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My little camera ham…

Taking a quick break to chew on his pig ear.

Enjoying his pig ear a lot… okay, so he’s not always so photogenic.

Showin’ off his long pretty legs

more…

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
“I’m sooo good at this. I should jwoin the army!”

Imitating Bree the cat with the possessed eyes and ruining a nice picture.

“No Mommy, shan’t go home! Can’t make me!”

“Oh fwine. I’m coming.”

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
OMG! He's not that cute little puppy anymore...he's huge. :eek: How old is he and how much does he weigh?

He IS quite the camera ham but is quite photogenic. He's such a handsome guy.

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
he is gorgeous!! i love the picture of him at the bottom of the slide :)

will he stay that colour, with all that black, or will he lighten up some? i am not sure that i have seen a gsd with a black face like that before. he is a very handsome boy, i love his face :D

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! It won't be long until I'll have to stop calling him Baby Trent. Time flies so quickly, I might just miss my little pup.

He's 5 months old (22 weeks) and somewhere around 45-55 lbs, mostly likely in the 50s. A month ago he was 43 lbs, but we'll have to go to the vet in a couple of weeks for his rabies vaccine.

His markings and coloring will stay just about the exact same. Bi-colors don't change very much from puppyhood to adulthood. He used to have cheek markings, but those have disappeared. He'll continue to have a dark face and a mostly black coat. I don't have a problem with that - love my little looker :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts