Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while! Trash is a little over 21 months old now and such a joy. She is absolutely perfect for me, and constantly blows me away with her drive, attitude, zest for life, and tenacity. She has exceeded every expectation and I could not have asked for a better dog and teammate.

Heeling and stacked photos courtesy of a friend

Some photos from a few months back

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
She also does the biting thing

And sometimes I take my own photos too!

·
Registered
7,296 Posts
Omg you are so overdue for updates!!! She looks AWESOME. I can't believe she's all grown up already. I still remember her photos from when you first got her.
ETA: I am so jealous of her size. My shepherd just kept growing and growing.... Let me know if I can transfer a few pounds to any of your dogs :D

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Omg you are so overdue for updates!!! She looks AWESOME. I can't believe she's all grown up already. I still remember her photos from when you first got her.
ETA: I am so jealous of her size. My shepherd just kept growing and growing.... Let me know if I can transfer a few pounds to any of your dogs :D
I know LOL I don't post on the forums much anymore, and only remember to visit occasionally. But I realized it's been MUCH too long and I wanted to share how proud I am of this girl with everyone I can! She still has a lot of maturing to do, but she's grown up into a really phenomenal dog (which is no surprise to me, she's always been lovely).

Also I'm one of the weirdos who likes a more substantial dog!! How big is Braeburn now? He can totally give Trash some of his size!

·
Registered
7,296 Posts
Brae is just over a year old and 70 lbs!!!! He's around 26" at the shoulder; that could be off by a couple of inches since I'm not good at measuring. Like Trash for you, he is perfect for me! Insane toy drive, great food drive, and so far very social to people and dogs. He has been a joy to train, and is even getting pretty good at settling.

Really, there's nothing I can complain about. But I do wish he was smaller :D

I love your sig. by the way. You have quite the collection of pointy ears. How is Trash doing towards your competition goals?

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Wow - Trash certainly doesn't live up to her name! So clean and gorgeous.

It's like dressage for dogs! :) Beautiful

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
She is absolutely beautiful! I really do think GSD's are one of the most gorgeous dogs. They are a bit too big for me and I don't do short hair well either.. but I sure admire them.

So glad that she is everything you wanted. She sounds amazing. <33

·
Registered
203 Posts
Such awesome focus and intensity! Gorgeous photos too! I think the amount of training you have put into your dogs is remarkable and quite evident. Trash adores you! How are the rest of your crew doing? :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Beautiful dog!! Love how attentive she is too
Amazing pics thank you for sharing! I could look at this dog all day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts