Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a problem. I often have to transport my dog in the car, but unfortunately, the whole car is covered in hair afterward. I thought about buying mats to cover the seats, but unfortunately, I am often accompanied by children and it would be inconvenient for them. I don't have enough space in the trunk, so it's out of the question.
Do you have any finds that might help me?

·
Banned
3 Posts
There are many items on the Internet that can help you. However, if you have little space in the car, the search circle becomes a little bit smaller. If your dog is small you could buy some "basket", I don't know what to call it correctly, but I've seen a lot of it on FB.
You can also try a portable vacuum cleaner for cars. I recently bought something like this and it's pretty cool. The biggest advantage is that you can clean it not only with it but also pee: D
But it depends on who likes what. I am generally a gadget fan.
I advise you to browse the internet a little longer.

·
Banned
3 Posts
You can also use towels or mats on the floors and roll them up when you’re done it won’t stop it but at least will minimise.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will
:)

My wife insists on ordering this mat, but we'll see.
Do you remember where you bought your vacuum cleaner? I'd like to check it out.

·
Super Moderator
12,147 Posts
Good sock puppet effort, but no.

Reactions: 3GSD4IPO

·
Registered
193 Posts
they make seat covers that only cover half the seat as well as the whole bench, and most easily fold down for when you need more room.

·
Super Moderator
12,147 Posts
Alright, the two original posters on this thread registered at the same time from the same IP address and then used the pretense of one responding to the other to promote a product.

Nobody was actually looking for help or suggestions. That's why they were both banned and why it's futile to respond to them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts