Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a traditional collar with a metal buckle. They are difficult for me to find online. Finnlee is twelve pounds and long haired so finding a collar that fits correctly is a chore sometimes. Do any of you have a favorite brand or line? He also has a quick buckle collar. Its drying because Finn got muddy Sunday. I'm attaching a pic of Finn in his current collar with his new summer haircut. Top pic is with his full coat.
Hair Dog Carnivore Dog breed Couch
Dog Car Dog breed Motor vehicle Carnivore

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Leather? Nylon? Biothane? How fancy do you want, and how much are you willing to spend?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I haven't owned any dogs in the past and I don't currently, but both Rover's blog and the AKC have articles with new puppy checklists, and they both recommended the same dog collar- The Blueberry Pet one. This can't be coincidence, so I'll post it. There is a reflective version and a normal version, I'll post the link to both.
Normal: BLUEBERRY PET Classic Solid Nylon Dog Collar, Turquoise, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide - Chewy.com
Reflective: https://www.amazon.com/Blueberry-Pe...4af8e834fa3ac2c4c16c288aa3ac6e&language=en_US
Hopefully this helps!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts