Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my very first dog, Tróia (City of Troy in portuguese^^) She's a little mutt, I have no idea what breed she has been mixed with but she definitely has the beard of a teckel! She was this tiny thingggggg only 3 months ago <3 ...

Pictures from this week:

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Where are you located? Maybe she's a podengo mix? They're not very common in North America though, so unless you're in Portugal, it would be unlikely.

She's very cute!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BeeKay thank you! She is isn't it? She has the cutest ways about her haha :'D
Gingerkid I've been told that! (Being in Portugal indeed) but I always find them so different? :O She has floppy ears, nothing like their straight ears and she doesn't look as thin-legged I think. (But then again she has teckel beard but her body is nothing like them...) Her father was mostly black and brown, VERY soft fur, bigger than typical podengo, floppy ears. The mother was much tinier, all brownish, kind of straighter ears, but not as slim as a podengo haha :b I guess she's too mixed up to be defined! And also thank you :D

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I had to go look up "teckel". I don't see that in her. She looks like a terrier mix to me, but like you said, she could be anything. She is very cute no matter what her mix is.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well only the shape of the head really :D
She might be podengo, but I think she's too well mixed to say that she's more this than that :p her parents looked nothing like podengos but might have been mixed with it at some point. She's a real muttie! xD

Another picture of her from this week (she looks sedated or something but nop, she was basically sleeping sitting) :

1 - 6 of 6 Posts