Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well turns out the bag of TOTW that I have is now part of the recall. I've been trying new foods for my puppy and was starting to transition him to something else. As you may recall, he is very picky so it's been taking some time. I just started him on Fromm duck yesterday. I was hoping to get him adjusted to this food and get rid of TOTW. He did ok with the food yesterday, but hasn't eaten much of the mix today. I think part of that may be because he was at the vet today and got shots. He's been sleeping a lot today and doesn't have any real desire to eat.

I tried a little sweet potato in the food yesterday, so I guess that helped. He doesn't seem to be a real fan of the sweet potato though. Do you think it will be ok if I feed him 100% of the new food starting tomorrow? Is there anything else I can mix with his food to help with the transition?

·
Registered
334 Posts
I would transition him 100%--and discontinue the TOTW. (Take it back and get your money back, though).

You can add a little bit of canned pumpkin (not pie filling) to help his tummy adjust.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have 8 sample bags of TOTW that I got from them directly about a month ago. There is no code on them other than a T11 or X11 at the very bottom of the bag near the seam. Are these bags bad as well? I can't find anything about sample bags anywhere and they are closed on the weekend as I tried to call them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts