Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been off the site for a little bit, so I hope its okay that I start a thread. I was just wondering if any of you have dog Instagram accounts or know of the total craziness that is the dog world of Instagram.

So, I just made one for Perrin (don't think I'm allowed to link it) because I was embarrassed to put my dog pictures on Facebook or on my personal Instagram, and I cannot believe how insane dog people on Instagram are.

There are thousands and thousands of dog accounts and some people pay god knows what on props. It's also super dramatic! You wouldn't believe how many people I've seen in the last two weeks bully each other and threaten to leave. People say that if you have the same type of dog, you are copying them. I'm like, this is for DOGS on a TELEPHONE APP. It couldn't be less serious.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had experience. Please share.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I just have an Instagram so I can keep track of certain people with blogs and youtubers that offer giveaways on things, usually beauty products. That's about it. I don't even post photos. I do keep track of some interesting Instagrams though and drama is a constant occurrence. The comments people get on Instagram are just down right cruel sometimes and certain people make a living off that attention. There's a guy that is supposedly filthy rich that post videos of himself tying up thousands of dollars to balloons and letting it float away. He calls everyone that isn't wealthy like him peasants lmao, people really get heated over him. And then celebrities of course or another big one. Honestly, I'm not surprised that it even goes on in the dog instagram world either.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Follow Ryker and I @jade5280. I haven't experienced anything negative like that on IG. I'm just there for the pictures :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just have an Instagram so I can keep track of certain people with blogs and youtubers that offer giveaways on things, usually beauty products. That's about it. I don't even post photos. I do keep track of some interesting Instagrams though and drama is a constant occurrence. The comments people get on Instagram are just down right cruel sometimes and certain people make a living off that attention. There's a guy that is supposedly filthy rich that post videos of himself tying up thousands of dollars to balloons and letting it float away. He calls everyone that isn't wealthy like him peasants lmao, people really get heated over him. And then celebrities of course or another big one. Honestly, I'm not surprised that it even goes on in the dog instagram world either.
I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but like, its lovable sweet dogs, you would think people would be nice!

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
I have an instagram and while I share pics of my little cousin(who I have all the time) I usually just share pics of the dogs. I think I share more on FB then on instagram though,lol. I will have to look up my instagram name....I cant remember it,haha.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just now someone liked all of my pictures then on my most recent one wrote "NEVERMIND" and when I asked what that meant they said. "I thought you would be my "instant best buddy" and like every one of my pictures and follow me but you only liked a few of my pictures and didn't follow."

I could not believe how RUDE!

Sorry, just had to vent and I coincidentally just made this topic, so it seemed like the right place. I don't even want a jerk like that looking at pictures of my dog, why on earth would I bribe someone to look at DOG PICTURES!

Oh, and then they took away all their likes, as if I'm going to pee my pants about one like on a dog picture.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts