Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Feel free to join in)

5. For her own safety of course!

4. For my own safety. Between the teeth and the claws, and untrained dog can be an absolute terror.

3. Because I like my furniture and possessions intact. Shredded couches just aren't part of my decorating scheme.

2. To boost my fearful dog's confidence. I admit I was skeptical at first but little things have done so much for her. We can even have training sessions now that don't end in frustration for both of us.

1. Because stupid pet tricks are the hook, line, and sinker in the art of being a chick magnet. Seriously, Kaki just roped in five girls with a high five! This is the first time(that I'm aware of) that she has been a successful chick magnet.
*tear* I have never been so proud.
Lol.:p

·
Registered
171 Posts
I spend time training daily with Sasha because

1.She is insane
2.we let our dogs off leash alot because we live in a rural town(only with supervision unlike some idiots)I need to have them under control and have really good recall.
3 She is insane
4 She is mostly rottie and alot of people are scared of them so I like to make the breed look good.
5 She is insane.
6 We have small dogs and I need her to know how to behave around them too

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
1. Because stupid pet tricks are the hook, line, and sinker in the art of being a chick magnet. Seriously, Kaki just roped in five girls with a high five! This is the first time(that I'm aware of) that she has been a successful chick magnet.
*tear* I have never been so proud.
Lol.:p
"With great power comes great responsibility." -- Peter Parker's Uncle Ben.

Aw heck, there'll be plenty of time for responsibility...later.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spend time training daily with Sasha because

1.She is insane
3 She is insane
5 She is insane.
Lol.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -- Peter Parker's Uncle Ben.

Aw heck, there'll be plenty of time for responsibility...later.
Lol. I wouldn't call Kaki's chick magnet power great, especially since this is the first time she has performed her duties. She has to earn her keep too.
:p

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
You've merely gotten a peek in the door. This falls into the "If I knew then what I know now" category, but if I were young and single again, I'd sign up to be a guide dog puppy walker. You get to take cute Lab and Golden puppies into places where dogs are not normally allowed. It's the social equivalent of being an unregulated monopoly.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
ok heres mine

5. Because I want well behaved dogs
4. Because I want other people to be impressed by my dogs
3. Because I LOVE doing sports with them
2. Because I want to help change peoples minds when they see how well a dog can be trained.
1. Because it makes me feel proud when I have trained them well.

·
Registered
236 Posts
1. Because the 2 most annoying things in this world are badly behaved children and badly behaved dogs.
2. Because training helps us bond
3. Because a 60 pound german shepherd with no training..would be insane
4. Because If I didnt train her.. I would have to run 30 miles a day with her to get her tired lol
5. Because I love her and want to take her out to fun places and without training, that would be impossible

1 - 8 of 8 Posts