Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it was a GORGEOUS day outside today, even though the weather peoples claimed it was supposed to storm. I spent a lot of time outside with the crew today, and they had a blast playing, relaxing, and barking at birds. I took plentyz of piccies!

Blue, playing with Bo and Sam:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
The pic of Gracie smiling is the best!!! Oh, and Blue looks good. So happy!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Eleven, I'm going to steal Blue!
Get in line! :p *Points to line* Right behind Spicy, LOL!

I want Triumph too...
Take him! alphadoginthehouse was supposed to come steal him, but she never showed. He had his bags packed and everything. So, feel free to sneak him off anytime! Be warned though, he is MISCHEVIOUS as can be, and you will quickly lose socks, shoes, underwear, bras, and anything else he can drag off under the couch, bed, outside...

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
*steals Callie and Gracie and Rosie and Mattie*
Be prepared, you're in for lots and lots of kisses. :D

Oh, and your bed is no longer YOUR bed. They WILL, at least attempt, to claim your bed. And your sofa. :p

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I love them all!!! But my faves are the first one of Blue, where he looks like he's posing for Playgirl looking back at the camera lol. Then Rosie being affectionate... and then the two Dachsy's on their backs!

So fun!
Nessa

·
Registered
640 Posts
Aww, they are wonderful! TFS!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
What a feast! I love how you get down at their level to shoot - so many great photos. Couldn't possibly pick a favorite. Nice!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts