Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Episode 4:13 - An Embarrassment of Bitches: When a famous dog trainer is killed, the investigation keeps coming back to charismatic reality TV star Kay Cappuccio (guest star Hilarie Burton, “White Collar”). Kay, a favorite of tabloids and gossip websites the world over, has achieved stardom without possessing any discernible skill or talent. But there seems to be more to her story than she is letting on — does that include murder?
I always watch Castle anyway, but I'm really looking forward to tonight's. Look at all those pretty dogs! Also hoping for some Cesar Millan jokes. ;)

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did anyone else watch? It was a fun episode! They handled the dog stuff pretty well -- there was some "designer dog" stuff early on that made me go, "What, no, that's so wrong," but it all made sense later on. Nice twist at the end... and a lot of dogs in the episode, with a golden retriever and a chihuahua getting the most screentime. :)

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
the main part that got me was DOG SHOW people stopping him at dogshows and putting deposits on his DESIGNER PUPPIES, I was like....ummm no dog show person is going to give that guy a penny lol, even learning what the dogs he was breeding were for, didnt make sence with dog show people throwing down $10,000 deposits on them, what the hecks a show dog breeder gonna do with them?

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, no, that was all a lie. He wasn't breeding retrievers, just training drug-sniffing dogs. The money was not from dog buyers. :)

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
oooo k thats makes sence, and here I thought I was doing so good paying attention to the show at the same time as training Gem lol still I lie I would have caught the second it left the guys lips lol

·
Registered
689 Posts
I love Castle!
I really liked this episode...the designer breed part kind of made me roll my eyes ("Oh great, now creating designer breeds is going to look even more appealing.")
But then I saw the end. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts