Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went for a nice long trike ride, he RAN for 3.5 miles and Ginger trotted for 1.5 miles. Dog loves to run, his miles were at about 10mph and he wasn't happy about Ginger getting a turn. He is able to run nicely unless a dog is in view, turns and stops on cue well enough I don't run him over. Arm out at the side, leash wadded up short and he hasn't gotten run over when passing dogs.
IMG_0888.jpg IMG_0889.jpg

At the shelter waiting for me to come find him at the beginning of August. Stinker has come a long way, still far to go but I see the light at the end of the tunnel now.
Buckwheatinshelter.jpg

Happy to be home maybe 6-7 weeks ago, still has the comb over ear thing going on and all the mats although I was able to brush the good fur at this point.
IMG_0731.jpg

With big sister Ginger last month probably waiting for pizza bones.
IMG_0829.jpg

Tomorrow is Gotcha Day month#2 and he will get to eat a really big bit of raw stuff and go for a hike. Hikes are definitely a work in progress. He can walk or run around the neighborhood pretty well in control of his brain but hikes are way up there in stress/excitement. He has only seen horses, bikes and hikers, this isn't even about deer, coyotes, rabbits, birds and assorted reptiles.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Happy gotcha day, Bucky! It sound like he found a good home :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts