Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who might be feeling down-and-out, feeling blue, or just having a plain-ole' crappy day... Here are some pictures that are sure to make you grab your side in laughter!!

Introducing for the first time...

EMBARRASSING BATH TIME PICTURES!!

(Never-mind the bad camera angles, the poor lighting, and the hideous "Hellhound-Eyes", lol! It's not easy bathing a dog and taking pictures at the same time!!)

"What are we in the bathroom for????"

"SAY WHA-????"

"SOMEBODY... SAAAAAAAAVE ME!"

"PLEASE?"

-MUCH MORE-

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
-CONTINUED-

"Blood will be spilled today..."

"Take one more step and you're dead meat!"

"ARRRRGH! KEEP YE HANDS OFF ME BOOTY!"

"This is humiliating!"

-MUCH MORE-

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-CONTINUED-

"I smell a rat- Er, wait... A SKUNK!"

"Are you done yet?"

"I had a nice stinky, funk going and you had to go and wash it off! THANKS!"

"Ha ha, you dropped your camera!"

-MORE-

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
-CONTINUED-

"I have come to save you of your sins..."

"I'm really hating you right now. I hope you realize that."

"*SIGH*, being handsome is hard work!"

"I'm... Too sexy for my shirt... I'm... Too sexy for YOUR shirt!"

-FEW MORE-

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
-CONTINUED-

Here are a few randoms from the other day at my father's house...

"Did some say squirrel?"

Freckles, sporting a shaved coat, and a pink bandanna!

Spot, sporting a blue bandanna!

And the PUG MONSTER!

-COUPLE MORE-

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Hey, how did you know this wasn't my good day? Those pics did a good job at cheering me up. Those bathtime-blues pics are so funny:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh man. So funny. Love the bathtime ones. Reminds me of my dogs' bath time. One loves taking baths but jumps in and out of the tub spraying water and soap ALL over the place. The other one just sits down and you cannot move her for the world. LOL. Brings back memories. Thanks deege39!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks for making me smile! :) That was just great.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I always cheer up when I see Donnie pics.:p

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I always cheer up when I see Donnie pics.:p
Hehe, well that's great LeRoymydog!! : D I didn't really get a chance to see how the pictures turned out as I was snapping them, so they were a shock to me and made me laugh my butt off! lol!

Hey, how did you know this wasn't my good day? Those pics did a good job at cheering me up. Those bathtime-blues pics are so funny:D
; ) I guess you could say I'm psychic? ; ) lol! Just kidding... There's just been so much "bad news" circulating around my life that I figured I'd use Donatello's humiliation to draw out a few laughs, lol!

Great pics hehe boy he looked pissed! haha
Nessa
I know, he looks very pissed-off. lol, but he was really wagging his tail the whole time; If the tub wasn't so slippery he would have climbed in it himself...

Very cute! Your captions fit the pictures perfectly and I WAS having a crappy day. Thanks!
Well you're welcome. ; ) I'm glad I could be of some assistance. lol!

Haha. I love bath time pics. He looks so grumpy in them. They did cheer me up... I've been horribly sick the past couple of days. :(
I hope you feel better, at least Donatello could brighten your day for a bit. : )

Teehee....if looks could kill!
I know right? ; ) lol! Like I said he loves baths, I think he just had soap or water in his eye in a few of those.

Something about a dog with a towel around their head. Cuteness! My boys better hide. Great pictures!
I do that a lot with blankets and towels, lol! I usually mimic Yoda's voice when I do it. ; ) lol!

Donatello's bath pictures where so cute! If I dare take my hands off of my dogs while bathing them our whole house will be wet!
He's pretty good about shaking and stuff when he's getting a bath, he doesn't shake until we're done and he's drying off, thankfully! I already dropped my camera once, I didn't need it taking a bath!

Oh man. So funny. Love the bathtime ones. Reminds me of my dogs' bath time. One loves taking baths but jumps in and out of the tub spraying water and soap ALL over the place. The other one just sits down and you cannot move her for the world. LOL. Brings back memories. Thanks deege39!
Well I'm glad! : D Good memories=good news! Happy to hear it!

Great pix, you're right they did the trick! I'm smiling from ear to ear!!!
I had my whole family rolling when they saw them, lol! He looks like a sopping wet Gremilin! lol!

Thanks for making me smile! :) That was just great.
I'm glad everyone enjoyed them, and I'm glad that everyone's day was brightened, even if it was just for a moment. : D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts