Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Eddee is Leeo the second. He cannot stand anything that remotely sticks out ... and has to chew it off and eat it! .....

His new toys ... missing ends and ears ...

What Eddee REALLY likes .... and it is cheaper ....

An empty 7UP bottle! ...

Go figure! Lol! And he does not sit still for pics either! :) Yes ... I bought him a safe Nylabone too.

Actually sitting still! ...

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
haha yep empty soda bottles are some of the best cheap dog toys.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
I've tried that and doesn't work out well with my boy. First thing he does with soda bottles is chew the mouths shut so if I put kibble/treats inside he just seals them inside.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've tried that and doesn't work out well with my boy. First thing he does with soda bottles is chew the mouths shut so if I put kibble/treats inside he just seals them inside.
Awwwe ... that is too bad. Eddee is only 12 pounds ... not quite the powerful jaws ... yet! Lol! :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Eddee threads make me smile every time! Kabota goes for the smiles and eyes of stuffies first. It's a tad bit disturbing.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eddee threads make me smile every time! Kabota goes for the smiles and eyes of stuffies first. It's a tad bit disturbing.
Good grief! Glad it is not a real dog! :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I love Eddee photos! :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I'm sure you're aware of the Skinneeez toys that you stuff with an empty water bottle, right? Crunch crunch.
I am now!!!! Thanks! :)

This little guy will be a happy camper! ... Had to post one more ... still shots are few and far between! lol! :)

UUUgggh!!! Photobucket is not cooperating with my picture sizing!!!!

Thanks for the compliments guys! :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aw, he's so cute! Sounds like you two have really bonded.
Yes ... we have bonded fairly well. I allowed Eddee to sleep on my bed all night last night for the first time. He was awesome! Never got into anything or did any potty in my room! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts