Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.....hasn't anyone ever fed Timberwolf? .....if so, any concerns? Thanks.

·
Banned
9 Posts
They did? I didn't know. My dog did fine on it but I switched because I didn't want to order it and could never find it in stock.
Yes in 2009 it went bankrupt. The company is back in business but I doubt any knowledgeable store will carry the products. There were recalls years ago as well and label audits that did not go well I had heard. The food has been made at several places in the past.

This is just a virtual sort of company with no expertise at all.

You have to be careful nowadays, stick to companies with roots in competitive events, like agility, mushing, hunt trials etc. There are so many pop-up companies that are just good at marketing but have no business selling dog food. Most don't even have an in-house nutritionist. Unless the person running the company is easy to research and really knows about dogs, then I wouldn't waste my money on a food that reads well.

The food I use is made by a globally known expert in feeding canine athletes and there are two other brands with similar background. The rest are just junk in my opinion.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much for your answers. I was a little skeptical, but there website caught my eye. I've settled on Taste of the Wild, so far I've fed the Prairie Venison & Chubby loves it. I reached out to the company's customer service & they were so nice, they answered me immediately & they are sending me a sample pack of all there varieties. Very nice of them. I've read up on the kibble & it seems to have very good feedback.

Thanks again :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts