Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally had some warm weather. :) Tiberius loved it.

Visiting one of the neighbors

Zoomies!! Sorry its shakey..I was sitting & it was hard to keep up with him

Sniffing around in the neighbor's yard

one more

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is a blast to play with...lol..when he doesn't decide to knock you down and run you over. hehehe..wait...even that is kinda fun sometimes. :D

·
Registered
630 Posts
He and Marley sound so much alike. When I play with him I usually end up on my but at least once. Its so much fun though, makes me feel like a little kid again.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Poca says....."Send that boy over here right now. He looks like my type!"

He looks like such a hoot of a dog. I love it when dogs zoom around like that.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aww..can you imagine Poca/Tiberius babies? lol Not that I'd breed him but they'd have pretty babies. lol. I still have to get video of him and the ducks.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Good gravy, can you imagine keeping up with puppies from those two?? They would be gorgeous fluffy BLURS! You'd never catch them.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I love Tiberius! Beautiful pics. I think he's one of the most beautiful racing huskies I have ever seen!

Good gravy, can you imagine keeping up with puppies from those two?? They would be gorgeous fluffy BLURS! You'd never catch them.
LOL!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's a big beautiful blur Nekomi. And Winnie..you're right..once those pups started running you'd never catch them. lol. No the house isn't tilted, It just looks that way because of the yard...which is a big hill...although it may be slightly tilted cause it is old.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts