Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning while I was still sleeping one of my family members let Bruno in the backyard to use the bathroom like usual. I woke up a little after that and fed him. I thought it was a little weird when he stopped eating and left his bowl for a minute or two. He went back, and finished eating. About a half hour later he threw up all of the food he ate. When he threw it up, all of the kibble was still in the same form as it is in the bag. I called the vet, and she said we should feed him again, and see how he does. And if he seems like he feels sick, or vomits again to bring him in. Have any of your dogs ever thrown up every last bit of their food, what did you do?
Thanks

EDIT: Uh Oh he just threw up again. Sorry if there are any errors, I didnt read it over.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you change his food? Mine throws up if i abruptly change his food, even if it is the same brand.

Did he eat some grass before throwing up? Sometimes they do that when they get belly aches and need to throw it up.

·
Registered
498 Posts
My pup threw up the other day. She hadn't been eating properly because she is teething, so added some tuna in the evening... Because it smelt so good to her she ate it all straight away, but because of teething she didn't chew any of it. So 5 mins later it all came back up.

Other than throwing up she was fine, so now she is just on small amounts of softened kibble.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts