Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for me. Over the last 13 years, I’ve been listening to this talk radio station for at least 8 hours a day Monday – Friday. At 5 pm PST this talk radio station changes to a top 40 music format. I am so devastated - I can’t believe it’s affected me the way it did.

Adam Corolla – I hated you. I managed to get over the love I had for Howard Stern and slowly but surely you grew on me. You and my cup of coffee made my mornings – THANKS!
Teresa Strasser – You were a great sidekick and loved your news reporting. Thanks for the laughs.

Frosty, Heidi and Frank – My favorite 3 way. You guys were my FAVORITE! I’ve been your biggest fan since 95 and found you guys again during your 6 months off. I hope to find you guys again soon. My afternoons will never be the same again. Best of luck, you will be extremely missed.

Tom Leykis – I had a hate love relationship with you. I tuned a lot of friends and relatives to you and surprise surprise, they all loved you. Although I didn’t always agree with your views, you were extremely entertaining and for that, you will be missed.

Thanks to all of you for making my day. Now if you excuse me – I have to go wipe off tears from my eyes.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Aly - it's 97.1 KLSX. The music they are playing now sounds pretty good but i don't think i'll be tuning in

1 - 3 of 3 Posts